Birthday Party (pt.1)

*WARNING: Long chapter, so sweet it'll give u a toothache*

catradora parents bc i love them when they're all parental

"Hm..."

"..Adora..You've been doing that for the past 20 minutes."

Adora hummed to herself as she sat on the couch looking at party plans. "I'm thinking right now. Now, shh." Catra playfully scoffed, "With what? Your one brain cell?" Adora looked up from her papers, "You are so mean to me." She pouted. Catra, who was standing, laughed as she sat next to her wife. "Nothing personal, blondie."

"It is very personal. An attack, if you will."

As Adora glared at her wife, Mia came in from her room. "Mommm, where's Finn?" she groaned of boredom. Adora giggled, "You never ask for Finn, what's up?" Mia walked up to Catra as Catra picked her up to seat in between them, " It's Finn's birthday today! Shouldn't they be here for the party?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"Don't worry, Mimi. Finn's party is tonight, they're just at Azalea's because we said it's a super secret surprise." Catra said as she whispered the last part. Mia gasped, "You mean..Finn doesn't know?"

"Yes, and it's our mission to not let Finn know about it." Adora said. "..So you guys are like spies?!" Mia asked as she gleamed with interest. Adora laughed as she booped Mia's nose, "That's right, we are super spies.." Catra, then, joined in, "And we're on a mission to give Finn the best 18th birthday ever."

Mia, being the cute bundle of joy she is, stood up on the couch and jumped excitedly, "I WANNA HELP! I WANNA BE A SUPER SPY AND HELP!"

The two women laughed at their daughter's excitement. "Shh, it's a secret. You have to swear by secrecy." Catra smiled. "Ohh! I mean- Ohhh, okay." Mia said as she whispered. Adora giggled as Catra strut a dramatic pose, to which Mia did the same. "Alright! Do you, Mia Michalka, swear to become the most super secret spy and give your sibling the best party ever?"

Mia squealed a bit as she did an army pose, "I, Mia Michalka, swear to be a very super secret spy for Finn!" Adora laughed as Catra scooped up her daughter who squealed, "Well that's settled! Mia, you are an official super secret spy for this party." Mia beamed as she let out a little 'YAY'. As Catra put her down, Mia grabbed Melog, "Come on Melog! We have to make plans!" The little girl began to walk back to her room with Melog in her hands, who 'meow'ed in confusion.

Catra settled back down as Adora looked at her, "You think she'll be able to keep it a secret?" Catra put her hands behind her head as she hummed, "Most likely not, but hey, at least it will keep her busy." Now, it was Adora's turn to hum, "I don't knowww, you're underestimating her."

"Ha! Maybe I am. After all, she is my daughter." Catra smirked, " But then again, she's yours too sooo..." Adora looked at her, "Hey now! What's that suppose to mean?" Catra opened one eye as she looked at her, "You know what I mean." Adora pouted, "You're so mean to me today." Catra sat up and chuckled, "I'll make it up don't worry." With that, she kissed Adora as she walked away, leaving Adora..well-

"Wait, with what?"

-------

"Finn...Are you sure?"