Deja Vu

i forgot i existed my bad

"Finn, I want this one!"

Finn grabbed the strawberry ice cream bar and handed it to Mia. Mia instantly grabbed the bar from their siblings hand, "Thanks Finn!" Finn smiled as they looked up to the cashier, "How much will these all be?" The cashier looked at them and smiled, "This will all be $8.95." Finn paid for the ice creams as they took the bag. "Thank you, have a nice day!" The cashier smiled. Finn nodded as they said "You too" and walked out, grabbing Mia's hand.

The two siblings walked out of the store and headed back to Razz's. Mia turned her head to a park right outside of the mini liquor store. She gasped in excitement, "Finn! Can we go play for a little? Pleaseeeeee?" Finn chuckled as Mia tugged on their long sleeve, "Later, Mia. We have to go give these ice creams to moms and grandmas." Mia pouted as she looked up at Finn.

"We'll come back later, I promise." Finn gave her a soft smile. Mia playful glared, but nodded. Finn suddenly felt a buzz on their phone. They grabbed it and smiled.

Azalea <3 : Attachment: 1 Image

Finn opened it and saw Azalea smiling with beautiful flowers in the background with a text saying, 'OUR NEW SHIPMENT CAME IN AHHHH!!!' Finn laughed at their dorky girlfriend and sent a text back.

MESSAGE TO Azalea <3 : Beautiful...Oh, and the flowers too.

"Finnnnn, the ice cream is gonna melt!" Finn looked down to see Mia pointed at the bag they had been holding. "Shit" Finn murmured so Mia couldn't hear them. "C'mon Mimi, we gotta go." Finn said as they grabbed Mia's hand and began to walk.

As they walked Finn slightly bumped into someone. "Oh! I am so sorry, are you okay?" Finn asked with concern in their voice as they turned around.

"I'm okay don't-" The lady looked at Finn and gave them a strange look, "-worry.." Finn looked at the woman. She was a skinny, young, blonde, short, and dare they say familiar woman.. Well, not as tall as their moms.

"I know..but still, I wasn't looking.." Finn said with hesitation. The woman seemed to look at Finn up and down, her eyes slowly drawing to Mia. Mia looked up at the woman uncomfortably. The woman seemed to snap out of it a bit, "I..I have to go, so sorry." Finn looked at her strangely, "Okay, so sorry once again. Come on Mia." Finn took Mia's hand as they began to walk back to Razz's. The two never turned back as the woman turned around with wide eyes...

"...Mia?"

-----

"Ah, I am so sorry we took long!"

"Kid, these are half melted."

Finn put all the other ice cream cones in the freezer as they sat down next to Catra, "Sorry mama, we got held up a bit." Adora looked at them concerned as she lifted up Mia, "I hope nothing happened on the way back." Finn shook their head, "Oh, no no. Don't worry, I just bumped into this weird lady." Adora glared a bit at Finn, "Now Finn, don't call people weird. It's not nice."

Mia turned to Adora, "No mommy! It's true! She was looking at me weird." Finn looked at Catra, "I wouldn't call anyone weird on purpose..but that lady looked at us like she knew us." Catra looked at her teen, "I know you wouldn't Finn, don't worry."