Guilt

*WARNING: Flashbacks in italic, mentions of alcohol/bullying, also vv sappy stuff bc why not 😩🤲*

For the gays sake, this one is long 😩👍

It's been two weeks since Finn's accident..

And also two weeks since Finn's confession

Two weeks...and Finn still feels guilty about it.

"Finn, could you help me untie this please?"

Finn snapped out of their daze as they looked up at Adora who held strings for balloons. "Oh, yes of course mom." Finn smiled a bit as they helped her out. It was finally Mia's 7th birthday and the Michalkas have been setting up the final touches. "Thanks Finn." Adora smiled as she set up the final touches. Adora happily sighed as she saw the decorations set up. "Mia is gonna love it mom." Finn smiled at her as they sat on one of the chairs set up outside for the party.

"I hope so, otherwise we pretty much did this for no reason." Adora joked. Suddenly, Catra came out of the house along with Mia...

...Who nearly screamed at the sight.

"OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT!" The little girl nearly said in a demonic yet excited voice. Catra looked at her a bit stunned and chuckled, "Well Mimi, you might wanna go get dressed before the guests arrive." Mia squealed and ran inside the house to go get ready. Catra walked to her wife and teen as she wrapped an arm around Adora's waist. "Wow babe, you two really out done it." Adora looked at her wife, "Hmm, can't really take all the credit since, well..You are the one who bought everything."

Finn got up and chuckled, "If I get to have a say, I would say you two really did all the work." The couple smiled at their oldest. "Now, excuse me but I might have to go get ready too...Mom made me get that raccoon that lives behind our garage for today." They facepalmed. Suddenly, Finn walked into the house.

Adora and Catra looked at the set up. "You know what?" Catra said making Adora 'hum'. "We are the best damn parents any kid could have." Catra smirked. "You're damn right we are! I mean, who else would get their kid a water jumper AND a clown for entertainment!" Adora said proudly as Catra looked at her confused. "Clown? We can't order a clown, Mia is afraid of clowns." Catra chuckled. Adora looked at her with wide eyes.

"..You do know our daughter is afraid of clowns..right?" Catra said cautiously.

Adora's mood suddenly changed, "Pst, of course I know she's afraid of clowns! I was just kidding, duh!" The blonde laughed nervously. "I should call the bakery to see if that cake we order is finished!" She whipped out her phone and made a call as she walked away as Catra chuckled.

"Hi...I'm gonna need to cancel that entertainment we ordered.."

-------

Two hours had past and guests started to quickly arrive!

....Or show up fashionable late, as DT liked to call it.

To be fair, the party was mainly family friends.

Speaking of family friends-