🐻Outed🐻

Cg: Nagito
Little: Hajime ( headspace : 1-3)

Hajime whimpered as he watched TeruTeru got executed. He's watched two of his classmates die by now. He just wanted it to stop. It was too cruel.

The bruenette sighed as he knocked on a certain lucky students dorm door. Hinata had been feeling little all day because of what happened and knew he needed to slip to cope with it. And he needed his caregiver with him.

Komaeda opened the door and took in the sight of the shaking male in front of him before smiling sadly and opening his arms for the other to fall into. Hajime immediately hugged the other and began sobbing. "D-Dada!! No wan! No wan my fwiends die..." he sniffled as the other frowned tightened his grip on Hinata before picking him up and going into his dorm. He sat on his bed and held the other close to him as he began to rock Hajime gently.

"Shhh my little orange. It's okay, dada's here baby boy." Komaeda spoke soothingly to the sobbing little as he rubbed his back. Hajime whined as he snuggled closer to the white haired male burying his face into the crook of the Nagito's neck.

"Dada? W-wan paci p-p'ease?" Hinata whimpered as he looked up at his caregiver. Nagito smiled warmly as he nodded standing up with the other still attached to him like a koala. "Of course my sweet baby."

Nagito opening his drawer and grabbed one of the paci's they left in his dorm in case Hajime slipped in his room, or for emergencies like this. He handed it to the whining little who happily accepted it as he began suckling on the pacifier softly. "Tanks dada." He mumbled as he smiled happily.

Nagito smiled as he lied back on the bed rocking the other once more. "Your welcome sweet heart." He responded.

Hajime began to feel sleepy from the soothing motion Nagito moved in, as well as the paci he suckled on. He sighed as he closed his eyes and cuddled closer to Komaeda. Nagito smiled as he watched the other start to fall asleep.

Of course the twos peace wouldn't last for long in a killing game. Just as Hajime had finally gotten asleep he was quickly started awake by laughter.

"Pupupupupu! I've seen some weird things as a principle but never did I think I'd see one of my students suckling on a pacifier like a little baby!" Monokuma exclaimed as he popped out of no where.

Hajime whimpered as he stared at the bear who only gave him a judging glare. He felt Nagito's grip tighten on him as the other glared at Monokuma. "And what about it?!" Komaeda spat.

"Mmmh nothing! I was just thinking about how good revealing this to the others as a motive would be! Just think about how embarrassed Hajime would be! Maybe he might kill! Or maybe someone might take this as a vulnerability and kill him! Upupupu!" Monokuma explained his plan as he quickly disappeared.

"You damn bear! Don't you dare!" Nagito shouted out in anger as Monokuma left.

Hajime frowned as he began to sniffle. "N-No wan die....dada!" He cried out as he began to sob against the other who hugged him kissing his soft hair.

"Oh my poor baby. It's okay dada is gonna protect you. No one is going to hurt you my love." Nagito shushed the other as he started rocking him again. He tried to relax the other but Hajime only started sobbing harsher. "N-No wan eyone know! Dey make fwun me!" Hinata said as he gripped onto the other tighter as he began shaking clearly scared. He just wanted to slip to forget about everything that was happening. Why did Monokuma have to ruin everything? Why couldn't he have this one thing? Now everyone is going to know. Most will more than likely make fun of him.

"It's okay baby. Dada will make them leave you alone, okay? They won't hurt you either." Nagito promised. And he knew he was to keep that promise. He would protect Hajime from everything. The poor baby boy deserved the world.