☘️Meeting🐶

Hajime and Nagito are online dating and Hajime is Nagito's caregiver. Then Hajime pays for Nagito to fly out to him and then they meet in person for the first time and then fluff.

///

Nagito let out a shaky breath as he boarded the plane. He couldn't help but feel scared. He had grown a rather unfortunate dislike to the thing. It's where his parents had passed after all.

But this was going to bring him to his lover! His Hajime! He loved that boy more than anything and would surely take any risk to finally meet him. Even planes.

The two had been online dating for five years now. Plus the brunette was even his caregiver, and one of the few that knew about his regression! It was about time they finally meet each other.

The lucky boy found his seat and quickly sat down. He grabbed his phone his pocket and opened his texting app. He sent the other a quick message.

Bagelbubs: Just boarded. Gonna lift soon! I can't wait to see you <3

Komaeda grinned as he saw the other was currently texting. He loved how quick Hajime replied.

Hina: Hey luv ! Do you want to FaceTime so I can distract you from everything? I know it'll soon cut off cause of the internet but I want to help you feel as relaxed as possible!

Nagito face softened as he read Hinatas reply. He was always so sweet and considerate! He quickly moved his thumbs across the keyboard as he typed a reply.

Bagelbubs: Yeah I think I'd like that. Thx!

Hina: Of course my dearest! I'll call you now!

Before the hopeful boy could even process the others words a FaceTime call popped up on his screen. Of course he clicked yes and sure enough Hajimes sweet loving face filled up his screen.

"Hey baby. How you holding up?" His beautiful spoke as Nagito chuckled awkwardly. "I'm okay.. really nervous though. First time riding a plane since the accident.." He explained as he tapped his foot anxiously. Hajime smiled sympathetically.

"I'm sos sorry my dearest. I wish I could've gone over there instead... stupid job." He sighed. He never wanted to put his lover in this position but it was just to long of a drive that Nagito didn't want to do. And besides there was also high risks of car accidents as well.

"It's okay! I can just talk to you for as long as possible than just sleep..." he reassured as Hajime nodded.

"Okay sweet pea. Sounds like a plan. How long till you get here again? I can't wait to be able to hold you in my arms... so close my love!" He grinned as Nagito giggled softly. "About 6 and a half hours Haji... I'll be in your loving embrace soon enough."

Hajime smiled as he just admired his lovers beauty.

Nagito shivered as he felt the airplane start to move ready for lift off. Hajimes smile dropped. "Hey... look into my eyes baby and focus on my voice. It's just the two of us, okay?" Hajime spoke softly as Nagito nodded. He stared into Hajimes green eyes. They were so beautiful and relaxing.

"Deep breaths okay? Can you think about things that make you happy for me? Bagels, dogs, hope, think about us cuddling when we see each other! You'll be my little cuddle bug!" Hajime grinned making Nagito giggle weakly. He appreciated Hajimes attempts to make him feel better, but the shaking and moving of the plane was getting to him.

Oh god— he doesn't think he can do this. It's too much. There's gonna be another crash— and everyone is gonna die. And he'll be to blame for it and he—