🐹Night car ride🔧

Requested by: That_one_nerd21

Little : Gundham (head space 0-3)

Cg: Hajime

In the late of the night Hajime Hinata, and Gudham Tanaka were cuddled up on their bed. One was sleeping and the other was not. Gundham was in a deep sleep more than likely dreaming about his divas, Hajime on the other hand was scrolling three his social media. He knew it was 4 in the morning but he dismissed the fact he too should have been asleep. He was a night owl and often would stay up late on his phone.

Gudham on the other hand was always out at 9 or ten. It was kind of unexpected of the male. Most would look at him and expect him to do all nighters. He hardly ever did though. On rare occasions would he stay up with his boyfriend.

On rare occasions would he have nightmares as well. They happened though, and tonight seemed to be one of those nights. At first Gundham was having a peaceful sleep, but that soon seemed to be disrupt when he started to grumble and shift in his sleep, his expression now grim as his hold on Hajime tightened. Hinata felt this as glanced over at his lover and frowned knowing he was now uncomfortable.

It wasn't until the taller male began to shake and tremble. His grumbling turned into small murmuring. The brunette couldn't quite make out what Tanaka was saying, but he could tell it wasn't anything good. Turning on his side he began to gently shake the other awake. With one last mumble Tanaka opened his eyes blinking softly to adjust to the dark.

When he met gazes with Hinata his eyes widened before he let out a scared yell and jumped back into the former reserve course students arms hiding away in his chest shaking harder.

Hajime frowned at how scared the boy was. "Gundham honey... it's okay it was just a bad dream.. do you wanna talk about it? It might make you feel better sweetly." He spoke calmly rubbing the others back. Gundham sniffled as he nodded clearing his throat.

"I-It swarted off gwood... me's and da devas were going on a jouwney! B-but den dey got weally huwt and wouldn't w-wake up...!" He cried slurring his words— letting Hajime know he had slipped— as he explained his bad dream. Hajime frowned knowing how much that had shaken him up. He loved his little friend so much, maybe even more than he loved Hajime. They were everything too him. He would've been defeated if he lost them. And he thought he did. Poor baby.

"Aww my poor little boy... I'm so sorry.. The devas are perfectly safe and unharmed my love. Cmon let's get them and then we can go on a car ride! I know that always calms you down and makes you sleepy." He offered as Gundham's expression shifted to more happy as he nodded with a small smile. "Ywes p'ease!"

"Cmon then! Get the devas and wait on the couch while I start the car. I'll be quick baby!" He grinned as he patted the mentally younger's head before getting up and walking towards their car.

Gundham went and woke up the devas and sat on the comfy couch with them laying sleepily in his lap as he waited patiently for Hinata to return.

Hajime was quick to start the car and speed walked back into their house immediately spotting his little on the couch. "Okay baby, let's go!" He said cheerfully and Tanaka nodded before standing up and running up to his papa. Hajime he'd his hand out for his little boy who eagerly took it and walked him to the car. Opening the door in the back he helped Tanaka get buckled up before putting a kiss on his forehead before going to his seat. Then he left the drive way and drove no where in particular.

Gundham hummed to himself as he let the devas of destruction to calm his nerves. They were alive and well, there was no need to worry anymore.

"Hey baby. How old are you?" He perked up at the voice of his papa. He thought for a moment before speaking up. "I's three papa! I a big boy!" He giggled and Hajime chuckled nodding.

"That you are. My big boy."

If wasn't long before Gundham became sleepy and went into dreamland holding his hamsters close. Hajime looked back and smiled softly before turning the car around and heading home.

When the got to the house he exited the car and picked up his baby in his arms. He had grown some muscle to his lanky body after picking up his little boy many times!

Soon he laid Tanaka in their bed and got in next to him and held him close.

No more nightmares for Gundham that night!