🔎Pouty🚀

Little: Kaito ( head space 5-6)
Cg: Shuichi

Requested by; Kawaii_Hooman__

Sorry it's shorter than usual! Hope you enjoy!

Kaito huffed as he pulled on the sleeve of the detective. Currently Momota was regressed and he wanted attention! Unfortunately for him though his daddy needed to do his daddy detective work and was to busy to play with him. But that's no fair! Kaito wanted Shu's attention on him! Not some stupid case.

"Pleeassee daddy! Play spaceships with meee!" He whined dragging out the scentence as Saihara sighed in response as he patted the others head. "Not right now love. I really got to get a crack in this case before I can do anything else. Give daddy say twenty minutes? Then he'll come play, okay?" Shuichi explained earning a pouty face in response.

Kaito angrily makes his way back to the living room where his spaceship toys lay in wait. He sat down on the floor next to them and just stared. He wanted to play with them... but he wanted his Shu to play too!

Picking up two of the spaceships he crashed them together and then made one chase the other creating shooting like noises from his mouth. Though it didn't last long... it was boring! He wanted someone to play with him. He wanted Shuichi.

Momota whined as he threw his spaceship across the room. It hit the wall harshly causing a loud noise to echo. He froze as he stared at the entrance of the room his daddy was in. He would get really mad if he knew what happened.

Luckily though after a few moments the astronaut let out a sigh as Shuichi never entered the living room. He should've guessed the other would be to focused in on his case where he zoned everything else out. Kinda not a good habit though seeing as the little boy could cause lots of trouble. Oh well!

Kaito sighed as he crawled over to the counter grabbing the tv remote before going and settling down on the couch. He turned on teen titans go! He loved the show because it had aliens which was so cool! Though his dada got very annoyed by it, but he couldn't understand why... well whatever dada is mean! Who cares about what that party pooper thinks!

Kaito grumbled before turning his gaze towards the tv and getting mesmerized in the pretty animation!

He didn't even register the bedroom door opening or footsteps coming his way until his TV was turned off. Gasping he turned around and saw Saihara behind him.

"Why did yous turn it off!? I was watching that!" He whined as Saihara sighed massaging his temple. "Sorry hun.. I just can't deal to listen to that right now.. my head hurts." He replied patting the others head apologetically. Momota only pushed his hand away pouting as he turned his vision away from the bluenette.

Shu sighed. "C'mon baby.. I'm sorry. Why don't we play now like you wanted to earlier? I got a few cracks into the case now so I can spend time with my little boy..." he offered as Kaito only huffed not looking, nor responding to his daddy.

Saihara frowned. Did he really upset his little that much? It's not like he didn't want to spend time with him! Oh god he did! He loved taking care of his baby boy! Not only did Kaito's age regression help him from stress, but it helped Shuichi as well.

Shuichi looked over at the wall and saw the previously abandoned spaceships. Without another word he walked over to pick them up. When he returned as kneeled down in front of the astronaut and offered him one. "Cmon baby... we can play with these! I know how much you love them..." he tried to bargain. Kaito looked up for a split second almost giving in before grunting and looking at his hands.

Shuichi frowned as he reached over and grabbed the others hand in his making Kaito freeze. "Cmon baby... please? I'll play with you for the rest of tonight! We can even have ice cream and brownies if you'd like! And I'll read you two bed time stories.. and whatever else you want!" He continued to try and convince his little boy.

Kaito looked up with a sparkle in his eye. "Can I have chocolate syrup on the ice cream too..? And can it be a space book?!" He asked in which Shuichi nodded with a chuckle.

"Of course baby! You can have extra extra syrup if you want!" He answered in which Kaito giggled clapping his hands. "Yayyysss!!!" He squealed as he hugged the other. Shuichi sighed relieved as he hugged back.

Thank god his baby boy was no longer mad. He wanted to cuddle!