To save an Empire and its people!

3 days have passed since our 3 heroes arrived at the secret headquarters of the Night Raid, for the first day, Tatsumi, along with Krillin and Goku, buried the corpses of Sayo and Ieyasu, and proceeded to mourn them, as for the second day, while Tatsumi still mourned, Goku and Krillin took some time to explore around and share their thoughts, while still keeping their distance from Night Raid, despite agreeing to tag along, they were still hesitant about working with assassins, finally, the third day arrived, Leone dragged Tatsumi along with her for him to meet everyone, she called out Goku and Krillin too since they mostly kept their distance all this time and didn't get to meet the other members.

"Well~ firstly, this is Schere, she is the most kind of us, give them some kind words for me Sheele!" Leone explains to the newcomers, Schere turns to them and says "Well, since you know the location of our hideout, you'll be killed if you don't join us" Goku, kinda confused by her comment, states "Do people in the Capital have other meaning to "kind"? Leone just laughs it off, taking them to the next person, Mine, before anyone can say anything, Mine screams "Hey! Why did you let those 3 into the hideout! They're not one of us yet! They don't have the boss' permission!" She then suddenly turns and stares deep into the three warriors "That big one seems a little competent... But the other 2 won't do! They're not qualified to work with professionals like us!" Krillin and Tatsumi tried to protest, but to no avail, Leone then takes them to the next member, they reach the training grounds and find Bulat training with his lance, Goku smiles as he remembers the Power Pole, his trusty weapon from childhood, Leone proceeds to introduce them "That guy who clearly looks like he reeks of sweat is Bulat" Bulat then stops and turn his attention towards the group "Ah, it's you Leone, and those guys from before... Welcome to the training grounds! This must be the first time you see me like this, but I'm that guy that was covered in armor" He then shake hands with the newcomers, after that they proceed to find the next member, Luboc, who was planning to stealthily see Leone bathing, in the end, Leone arrives with the three boys and catch Luboc off guard, immobilizing him, without much talk like the other ones, they then proceed to meet the last of them, Akame, they find her at the riverside, eating an evil bird, a powerful and dangerous beast, but nothing to Akame "The one over there is Akame! Isn't she cute?" Despite the grotesque scene, both Tatsumi and Krillin do think she's cute, Goku on the other hand can't stop thinking about how this 'evil bird' probably taste, Tatsumi question if Akame killed the evil bird herself, for which Leone answers "Akame may look cute like that, but she grew up in the wild!" Goku looks surprised, looks like they had this is common "Hey! I grew up in the wilderness too! What a surprise huh?"Akame ignores that, offering Leone some food, and she accepts "Did you three... become one of us?" Akame question the group, for which they decline "Well, then I can't offer you this food yet" this didn't affect much Tatsumi and Krillin, but Goku REALLY wanted to eat that bird, Leone then proceeds to question Akame "Aren't you a bit fancy today? Why eat an evil bird?" While taking another bite, Akame answers "The boss is back" An woman, that only Goku and Krillin noticed before, greets the group "Yo!" Leone happily greets her back "Hey Boss! Are you back? Did you bring me any presents?" The woman makes a more serious expression "Putting that aside, it seems you went above of the time limit on the mission tree days ago, huh?" Leone, surprised, tries to run away, but to no avail, the woman, who has only one biological arm with other mechanic arm in place of her missing one, shot her metallic hand, who grabs and pulls Leone back "You need to take care of this bad habit of yours, this may cost your life someday, now, changing the subject, who are those three?" Leone proudly says "Those 3 boss? They'll be joining us!" Still with a serious look, the boss replies "Does they seem promising?"

"Absolutely"

"Very well, Akame, gather everyone and give me an detailed report about the last mission, including about those three boys".