Chapter 11

Saturday
I woke up to Cameron laying next to me. I smiled and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and took my damp hair out of a messy bun. I brushed it out and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and walked back into my room. Cameron was sitting on my bed stretching. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. " good morning beautiful " he said. I smiled. I'm so lucky to have someone in my life like him. He's my happiness. I have no idea what I would do without him. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. He pulled away. " Wait as much as I want to do this, I haven't brushed my teeth. " he said. " I don't care " I said smiling and kissing him again. He smiled through the kiss.

" do you have an extra tooth brush ? " he said. " Ya in my bathroom. It's in the second drawer. " I said. He nodded and brushed his teeth. He walked out with his shirt off. I looked at him with wide eyes. " my shirt was dirty. " he said winking. I looked at his abs in awe. He walked over to me and hugged me but kind of picked me up off the floor. I was really cold. " you're warm. " I said still hugging him. He laughed and said " you're freezing " he hugged me tighter. " are you prepared for the amazing date tonight ? " he said putting his arms on my waist. " oh, and what should I wear for this amazing date. Where is it anyways ? " I said linking my hands behind his neck.

" uhh a dress. Ya a dress. I prefer one that's tight? And it's a surprise. " he said whispering, leaning in to kiss me. I put my finger to his lips " you wish. " I said walking over to my bed. He followed me and sat next to me. " I'm gonna go. I'll see you tonight " he said picking me up off the bed. " no don't leave " I said walking over to him. " I have to go home and let my mom know where I've been. I also have to get ready for tonight. I'm coming home to pick you up at 6:30, I'll see you later babe " he said kissing my forehead. We walked downstairs. I walked him out and he was about to leave but I ran to him, put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. " bye Cameron " I said walking back inside.

I ran up to my room and watched movies for a while. I watched insidious, and perks of being a wallflower. It was now 4:03pm. I got up and got ready for my date with Cameron. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I curled my hair and changed into a high low dress. It had a white lace top with a teal bottom and a thin brown belt. I put on concealer, powder, blush, mascara, eyeshadow, and eye liner. I put on my bracelets and earrings. I sprayed my perfume, put on my socks and slipped on my brown leather ankle boots.

I walked to my moms room and said " does this look ok? " she got up and said " Aliah you look beautiful. Where are you going ? "
" Cameron is taking me on a date " I said smiling. " ooo where is he taking you? " she said. " I'm not sure yet. He won't tell me. " I said. " ohh ok. " she said. I checked my phone and it was 6:23. As soon as I grabbed my purse I heard the door bell ring. I walked down the stairs to get the door but my mom got it. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Cameron look at me.

I walked over to the door. " you look amazing " he said holding my hand. " you do too " I said smiling. " alright you two have fun. Have her home by 11 ! " my mom said as Cameron and I were walking out the door. I turned around and waved goodbye. My mom smiled at me and closed the door. I walked to Cameron's car and went to open my door but he said " wait! " he ran to my side and opened the door for me. " thank you " I said smiling and getting in the car. " wait, put this on. " he said giving me a blind fold. " ok " I said taking it and and putting it on. A few moments later we drove out of my drive way.

Since I didn't know when Cameron was going to turn I kept bumping into the car door. He laughed at me and held onto my hand. I laughed too. " let me put on some music. " Cameron said letting go of my hand. The song Good Thing by Sam Smith started playing. I tapped my hand on my lap to the rhythm.

About 10 minutes later the car completely stopped. I heard Cameron get out of the car and open my door. He took off my blind fold and I was staring in awe. We were at a restaurant where you eat outside and there was no one there. There was one table on the patio and it has rose pedals all around it. There were lights hanging all over. " Cameron, this is amazing. How is there no one here ? " I said as he helped me out of the car. " my uncle owns this restaurant. He hooked me up. " he said. " Cameron thank you so much. You honestly didn't have to do all of this. " I said holding his hand.

" But I did have to do all of this. I would do anything to make you happy. I'm not the best with words but you mean a lot to me. When you do the slightest thing as to smile it makes me smile. You make me so happy. And I have to ask you something. " he said holding both of my hands standing across from me. He pulled me over to the table and glanced at the cake on the table. I looked at it and it said " will you be my girlfriend ? "

Cameron's * POV *
I looked at her waiting for her reaction. She smiled so big. She nodded her head. " yes. Yes I will " she said crashing her lips to mine. I was surprised at first but kissed back. I pulled away and said " let's eat " I pulled her chair out and she sat down. I sat down and we started eating. There was her favorite food, chicken Alfredo . " how did you know my favorite food? " she said smiling. " I listen more than you think I do. " I said winking. She smiled and started eating.

* after eating *
Aliah's * POV *
Cameron makes me so happy. I can't believe he did all of this.

2 weeks later.
Melina's * POV *
Kenny and I had hung out all week.I really like him. I was laying down in my bed when I heard my door bell ring. I ran down the stairs and answered it. I opened the door and saw Sammy. " what do you want Sammy " I said. " you're making a mistake Melina " he said. I can't believe him. " really? I'm making a mistake. Well sorry I'm trying to move on from someone that meant a lot to me calling me a whore. I think you're the one who made the mistake Sammy. " I said. " you were all over Kenny Melina! " he said yelling. " HE KISSED ME SAMMY. I didn't kiss him! " I said yelling back.

He stayed quiet for a second. " we'll do you like him. " he said. I thought about my answer. " yes Sammy. I do like him. You're a little to late " I said. He slowly nodded and looked down. " Sammy " I said reaching over to him. " ok just one more thing " he said with his eyes watering. " what do you ne- " before I could finish he lips crashed into mind. He kissed me passionately and then pulled away. " bye Melina " and with that he left. I stood there shocked like and idiot.

I walked back into my house and went to my room. I started thinking. ' what will happen from here ? '

-----
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 300 READS !! 😘😘😘