Chapter 14

Sammy's * POV *
Melina and I were walking hand in hand. " Do you want to go on the Ferris wheel ? "
I said. She nodded and we walked over to it. We walked on to the Ferris wheel and sat down. Melina squeezed my hand when it started to move. " what's wrong ? " I said. " I'm just a little afraid of heights. " she said closing her eyes. " it's ok " I said squeezing her hand.

When we got to the top the ride stopped. I looked at Melina and her eyes were still squeezed shut. " sorry for the interruption but we are having some difficulties and the ride will start up soon " the announcement said. " are you fucking kidding me " Melina said. She started to breathe heavily. " Melina. Calm down. " I said putting my hands on hers. She wasn't paying attention.

" I- I think I'm having a panic attack " she said breathing fast. " oh god Melina. Melina " I said. She was looking everywhere but at me. " MELINA " I said sternly. She looked at me. I put my hand on her cheek. " Melina focus on me ok? " I said. She was still freaking out. I turned her head towards me and kissed her. She wasn't flipping out anymore. We were basically making out on the Ferris wheel until I heard someone say " u-uhm can you please get off the ride. " it was one of the workers. We were at the bottom.

We didn't even realize we were moving. I laughed and got off. Melina and I went to go find Aliah and Cameron.

Aliah's * POV *
Cameron and I were making out behind one of the rides. I pulled away. " Cameron we need to go find Melina and Sammy " I said. " no we don't? " he said leaning in to kiss me again. I put my hand on his chest to stop him. " yes we do. Come on " I said holding his hand and walking back to where you get food and stuff.

A: hey are you guys ready ?
M: Ya
JJ: Ya
N: ya
A: ok we're by the food stands.
I locked my phone and put it in my pocket.
We all drove to my house. I guess everyone is spending the night. I asked my dad and he said it was fine. We all walked in my house and sat on the couch. " I'm going upstairs to get ready for bed. " I said getting up. " I'm coming " Melina said getting up too.

We went upstairs and walked into my room. " can I borrow some pajamas? " she said sitting on my bed. I nodded. She walked over to my closet and picked out shorts, a loose tank top, and slippers. I put on sweatpants, and a loose tshirt. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and Melina put hers in a side braid. We went back down stairs and saw all the boys laying all around the living room.

Melina's * POV *
" GUYS LETS MAKE A FORT. " I said jumping on JJ. " Melina ! " he yelled laughing. I laughed and got back up. " well let's do it! " Aliah said taking the cushions off the couch. Everyone else grabbed some pillows. They started to make the fort. I walked to the closet and stood on my tip toes to get the blankets. I couldn't reach it. I was reaching out my arm as far as it could go. But I heard Sammy come behind me and grab the blankets like it was nothing.

" you're short " he said laughing. " no I'm not " I said crossing my arms. " yes you are " he said setting the blankets down and putting his arms around my waist. " are not " I said. " are too " he said. I rolled my eyes. " don't be mad at me " he said smirking. " I'm not ? " I said. " yes you are. Stop " he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. " sammy I'm not mad at you " I said looking at his eyes. " prove it " he said still smirking.

I stood on my tip toes wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in an kissed him. He pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. " OH SHIT SORRY " I pulled away from the kiss to look who said that. It was Aliah. She was covering her eyes with her hands. I laughed and walked into the living room. Sammy grabbed the blankets and followed me. We walked into the living room and started to set up the fort.

The fort looked perfect. We took old Christmas lights and put it all around it. Aliah got down and crawled into the tent. Cameron went after her, then JJ, then Nash, then me, and then Sammy. When I got in I was surprised. It was pretty big.

We got in our spots and laid down. I had my head on Sammy's chest. He twirled a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. He looked down at me and smiled. God that smile kills me.

Aliah's * POV *
I was laying down with Cameron. My head was in the crook of his neck and my arm on his chest. He had his arm around me. I looked up at him but he was already looking at me. " why are you staring at me ? " I said lifting my head up to look at him. " Because. How couldn't I ? You're beautiful. " he said leaning down. I smiled and kissed him. I pulled away. I looked over and Johnson and Nash were awkwardly sitting there.

We need to find them some girlfriends. " so what do you guys want to do? " I said sitting up with my legs crossed. " let's watch movies " Nash said. " ok let me go get my laptop " I said getting out of the fort. I ran to my room and grabbed it. I went back downstairs and into the fort. I sat down and played DUFF.

When the movie was finally over we all went to sleep.

* next morning *
I woke up and saw that JJ was gone. He must of left last night. I crawled over to Nash and woke him up. " nash. " I said shaking his arm. He woke up and squinted his eyes. " Ya " he said yawning and stretching. " come with me to the basement and let's get the squirt guns " I said smirking. He smiled and nodded. We quietly got out of the fort and got the squirt guns. We slowly walked towards the fort and got in.

I looked at Nash and he was facing Melina and Sammy and I was facing Cameron. I poked him and whispered " on 3, 1...2...3! " we squirted them with the water and they automatically got up. The first thing I heard was everyone yell at the same time " IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS " as soon as Nash and I heard that we dropped the guns and ran out of the fort laughing. We ran into the kitchen and realized we were cornered.

" aw Aliah give me a hug " Cameron said holding his arms out. He was soaked. " Cameron don't " I said pointing at him. " but I really want a hug " he said walking closer to me. " Cameron ! " I yelled laughing as he squeezed me in the hug. Now I was wet. I looked over and Sammy and Melina and Nash were getting Nash wet. I smiled. I'm going to miss them so much.

Cameron pulled away from the hug and attacked me with kisses. I laughed and kissed him. " I'm going to miss you guys so much " I said pulling everyone into a group hug. " We'll miss you too Aliah " Nash said. " you will be back before you know it. " Sammy said. " I'll um, I'll be right back " Melina said with her voice cracking. She walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

I followed her and knocked on the door. " Mel " I said. " Ya " she said coughing. " unlock the door. " I said. She unlocked the door and opened it. She was crying. " Aw Mel come here " I said hugging her. " stop crying you're making me cry " I said laughing and wiping under my eyes. She laughed and pulled away from the hug. She wiped her eyes too. " I'm just going to miss you so much " she said looking at me. " I'll miss you too Melina " I said hugging her again.

( later )
I checked my phone and it was 1:26pm. My flight leaves at 3:30pm. " are you guys coming with me to the airport ? " I said setting my phone down. " ya, let's go to each of our houses to change " Melina said grabbing her phone. We all nodded and went to our cars. We drove to Cameron's house first. He wore jeans, a flannel, sun glasses, and vans. He looked hot. I'm just saying.

We went to Melina's house then Sammy's and finally Nash's. Nash got dressed and came back down stairs. " Aliah come here I have to show you something " he said. I nodded and followed him to his room. " I know you hate presents but it's home made and it's so you won't forget in the most amazing friend in the whole entire world " he said laughing. " ok Nash " I said laughing too. He pulled a yarn bracelet from behind his back.

It was just a braided bracelet. It was my three favorite colors, maroon, grey, and white. I smiled and took the bracelet. " thank you Nash " I said smiling and hugged him. We went back down stairs and went back to my house.