Chapter 4

I walked into my house and went in my room. I laid on my bed when I got a text from Cameron.
C: hey
A: hey.
C: are you doing anything today?
A: I don't think so.
C: ok well if not, do you want to go to come over?
'oh god oh god oh god' I thought to myself.
A: sure :)
C: ok☺️ see you then 😉
A: k;) I'll get ready.
I jumped off my bed and took a shower. I got out of the shower and blow dried and straightened my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on high waisted shorts, a loose black crop top, and tied a red flannel around my waist. I did my makeup and laid on my bed. I was watching Andrea Russetts new video. I got a text from Cameron and he said
C: hey are you ready?
A: Ya. Let me ask my mom really quick.
C: ok. Text me and I'll come get you.:)
I ran to my moms room and said " mom can I go hangout with Cameron? "
" who's that? Wait is that the kid that was sleeping on the couch with you? " oh shit. She did see Cameron. " uh, Ya. Why didn't you flip out? " I said. " because I trust you. And yes you can go to his house. " she said. I smiled. "thank you mom." I said walking out. " NO FUNNY BUSINESS " she yelled while I was half way down the stairs. " LOVE YOU " I sat down and texted Cameron.
A few minutes later I heard the door bell ring. I got off the couch and opened the door. I opened it and Cameron looked up at me and smiled. When he smiled it made me smile. I walked outside and closed the door behind me. I turned my head back in Cameron's direction and he didn't move so we're were centimeters apart. " oh u-uh sorry " he said laughing nervously. He smiled and started walking towards the passengers seat. I followed him and he opened the door for me. " thank you. " I said. I got in the car and Cameron backed out of my drive way and started driving to his house.

When we finally got to his house I stared at it. His house was so nice. We got out of the car and walked to his front door. We walked in and his mom was in the kitchen " hey cam. Oh, this is the girl you were talking about! " his mom said. " MOM " Cameron said. I nudged Cameron and he blushed. " we're going upstairs mom. " cam said. " ok honey. " his mom said. We got to his room and I sat on his bed. " your mom is nice. " I said. He looked at me, laughed and said " thanks. " I looked around his room and it was white with a queen sized bed.

He had very few things on his walls. Cameron walked over and sat next to me. " what do you want to do. " I said. He turned his head and looked at me. " this " he cupped his hand on my cheek and leaned in. Oh god oh god. He's.... Ok don't freak out. I leaned in but when our faces were millimeters apart his mom knocked on the door and said " Guys lunch is ready. " We both quickly pulled away but Cameron rolled his eyes and sighed. I laughed. " I guess that will have to wait. " I said smiling and started to walk out of his room. I went into the kitchen with Cameron and We ate lunch. When we were finished I thanked his mom and we went back upstairs.

" So what do you want to do? " Cameron said. " uhh it doesn't matter. " I said. " Do you want to go hangout with Sammy ? " he said. " sure " I said. " Ok. Let's go. " he said and touched my hand. I felt butterfly's. I guess I was just sitting there zoned out. Cameron stood in front of me and said " do you still want to go? " I nodded and Cameron helped me up. We walked down the stairs and Cameron said " I'm going to Sammy's mom. "
" ok love you cupcake. " His mom said. Cameron blushed, mumbled " love you too. " to his mom and ran out the door. I looked at Cameron and said " cupcake? " he nudged me and said " shut up! " I laughed as we got into the car.
We finally got there and Cameron and I walked to the front porch. Cameron didn't even knock he just walked in. I guess they're close. " SAMMMAAAYYYY " Cameron said yelling at the top of his lungs. " hey man! " Sammy said walking downstairs with a girl following behind him. When she looked up I recognized her. It was Brittany. She glared at me with a stupid smirk on her face. I looked at Cameron and he had wide eyes. He coughed to break the silence. " come on. Let's go upstairs. " sammy said. We followed behind him and went upstairs. He went into a big room that had comfy chairs and a couch, with an Xbox, a wii and a flat screen tv. Jesus his parents must be pretty wealthy. " so what do you guys want to do? " I said. " let's play spin the bottle. " Sammy said. I looked at Cameron and he squeezed my hand.

He looked at me in approval and I nodded. " sure but we need more than 4 people. Sammy can invite someone over and Aliah can invite someone over. " after cam said that I nodded and walked into the other room to call Melina. " hello? " she said into the phone " Hey! Can you come over to Sammy's house and hangout with us? " I said. " uh Ya sure, I'll be on my way. " she said and hung up. I went to walk out of the room but someone bumped into me. " sorry. " I said picking up my phone that I just dropped. " watch it fat ass. " I looked up and saw Brittany. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Cameron. I sat next to him and he started playing with my hair.

I heard the doorbell ring and ran down stairs expecting it to be Melina. But when I opened the door I saw Jack. I awkwardly stepped over and let Jack walk in. I guess jack is the one who Sam invited. We both walked upstairs but before we reached the room Jack whispered in my ear " you look good. " I looked at him and he winked. I blushed and said " uhm, thanks. " we walked into the room and I sat down somewhere random because Cameron wasn't sitting down. After I sat down Cameron came and sat diagonal from me. Jack sat across from me and Sam sat next to me. I heard the doorbell ring but Sammy got up faster than me to go get it. I saw Melina walk in and she sat across from Sammy. Brittany was sitting across from Cameron.

Sammy got a glass coco cola bottle and spun it in the middle of the circle we formed. It landed on Sammy and Brittany. Brittany walked over to Sam and started to make out with him. " LETS KEEP IT PG " Melina shouted. I looked at her and smirked she rolled her eyes at me and we got back to the game. Sammy spun the bottle and it landed on Melina and Sammy. Melina walked over to Sammy sat right in front of him and kissed him. They were literally making out in front of all of us. Cameron shouted " GET IT SAMMY " which made Melina pull away and laugh. Sammy smirked and spun the bottle. It landed on exactly who I didn't want it to land on.

Cameron and Brittany. Brittany smirked and walked over to Cameron, he looked at me and I kind of just shrugged. It was already bothering me that Brittany was going to kiss Cameron but then she sat on his lap, rapped her legs around his waist and roughly made out with him. He kissed her back. I looked down and Melina looked at me and could tell what was happening. " ok let's move it along " Melina said clapping. I laughed and she smiled at me. Brittany got off of Cameron and sat down. I rolled my eyes. Sammy got up and spun the bottle again. It landed on Jack and I. I glanced at Cameron and saw his jaw clench. Jack walked over to me and sat in front of me. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

We sat there kissing for like 4 seconds when I heard someone stomp out of the room. I pulled away and saw that Cameron wasn't in his spot. I saw Brittany get up. She gave me a stupid smirk and followed Cameron. I sat there not knowing what to do. We all sat in silence for about 5 minutes. I got up to see what was taking them so long. And as soon as I walked in the room, I regretted it. I saw Cameron and Brittany making out. I turned around and ran out of the room so fast. My tears blurred my eyes. Right when I turned around and started running I ran into someone. I didn't care who it was but I just hugged them. I really needed a hug. He hugged me back and traced circles on my back. I slowly pulled away and saw it was Jack. I smiled and he smiled too.

" I'll take you home. " Jack said. I smiled and said " ok. Thanks. " I walked down the stairs with Jack. We were walking out the door when I heard someone yell my name. It was Cameron. Before he could get to me I slammed the door shut and raced to the car. Cameron raced outside and went to run to Jacks car but Jack stopped him. " LET ME TALK TO HER. " Cameron yelled. " well obviously she doesn't want to talk to you right now! You messed up asshole. Now you have to deal with it. " Jack said and got in the car.

We speed off when Jack said " what's your address. " I told him and we were finally in my drive way. We walked to my porch and Jack said " I'll see you later . " he walked off of my porch but I said " Wait! You can come in if you want. " he looked at me and smiled. We walked into my house and went into my room. I laid on the bed and he laid next to me. " I'm tired. " I said. " me too " Jack said. I turned over and Jack put his arm over my waist. He whispered in my ear " sweet dreams beautiful. " and kissed my cheek. I smiled and fell asleep. We were asleep for maybe 30 minutes when someone barged in my room. I felt Jack be yanked off of me and pushed on the ground.

I frantically looked over and saw it was , Cameron?