Chapter 7

Aliah's * POV *
I woke up to Cams arms wrapped around me. I smiled and crawled out of bed. I went to the bathroom and bushed my teeth and washed my make up off from yesterday. Water was in my eyes so I went to turn around to get my face towel but I ran into someone. " good morning " Cameron said laughing. " good morning " I said and hit his chest playfully. I walked and grabbed my towel. I dried my face off and brushed my hair. I pulled it into a ponytail. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. Cameron sprinted towards me and jumped on me. He pinned me down and started tickling me.
" CAMERON " I said yelling and laughing at the same time. " I CANT BREATHE " I said again. He smiled and stopped. " I'll only stop if you promise to go on a date with me today. " he said. I put my finger on my chin and tapped it. "Hmmmm... I'm not surreee..." I said trailing off. He started to tickle me again. " OK OK " I said laughing. " so will you? " he said making a sad puppy dog face. I giggled and said " yes ". He smiled and got off of me. I got off my bed and said " I'm gonna go get dressed. " he nodded and I went into the bathroom. I wore a flowy black tank top, blue jean shorts, grey converse, and a maroon colored cardigan. I pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked around my room. Cameron wasn't in there? I ran downstairs and yelled " Cameron? " I walked into the kitchen and looked around. I heard footsteps. They spun me around and stopped me gripping there hands on my waist. It was Cameron. He smiled and leaned in but barely brushed his lips against mine. I tried to shake it off. He walked away and laughed. " that's not funny! " I said. " what? " he said. " you just make me so frustrated. " I said. He looked at me. " sexually ? " he said and smirked. ( IF YOU KNOW WHAT SHOW THIS IS FROM YOURE THE REAL MVP ) I slapped his arm and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. He walked over and sat on my lap. " this feels weird " he said. He picked me up and sat me sideways on his lap. " that's better. " he smiled at me and put his hand on my back. It sent shivers down my spine.

" can we go to my house for a little? " he said. I nodded and I ran upstairs, sprayed perfume and grabbed my keys and phone. I ran back downstairs and we ran out the door. We got in the car and drove to Cameron's house. We walked in the door and I heard footsteps come down the stairs. " oh hi Honey! " Cameron's mom said to me. She came down stairs and gave me a hug. " hi mrs.dallas " I said smiling. " oh please, call me Gina. " she said. I smiled and Cameron said " OK MOM, we're going upstairs " I waved to his mom as Cameron grabbed my hand and took me to his room. I sat on his bed. "I'm going to get ready really quick " he said. I nodded and he grabbed clothes and went into his bathroom. I just went on my phone.

Cameron walked out in khaki pants and a muscle tee. He walked over to me and laid down with his head in my lap. I ran my hands through his hair. I started playing with his hair. He almost fell asleep in my lap. I leaned down and kissed his nose. He wrinkled his nose and laughed. I started playing with his hair while being on my phone. About 15 minutes later I set down my phone and I realized He was sleeping. I smiled and he shot his eyes open. " OH GOD " I said and fell off the bed. Cameron bursted into laughter. " that's not funny ! " I said still on the floor. He got up and reached his hand out to help me up. I grabbed it and pulled him down. I started laughing and got up and helped him up. He nudged me and I nudged him back. He pushed me. I went to smack his arm but he caught my arm, spun me around and pulled me to his chest.

I smiled and leaned my head on his chest. I felt his arms wrap around my lower torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just hugged. I pulled away and Cameron said " I'm going to set up our date. " I looked at him and said " set up? What are we doing? "
" you'll have to come and find out 😉 " he said. I smiled and said " alright. I'm gonna go. I'll see you later Cam. " I walked out of his room and downstairs. I walked out of the front door and I was on his porch about to walk to my car. I heard the door fly open. Cameron hugged me from behind and spun me around. He pulled me close and I leaned in acting like I was going to kiss him but hugged him. " BYE CAM " I said walking away. He sighed and yelled " YOURE SUCH A TEASE ". I smiled and got in my car and drove home.

Melina's * POV *
I was laying on my bed when I heard knocking on my balcony door. I grabbed my softball bat that was under my bed and slowly walked to the door. I swung the door open and screamed. " OH MY GOD JESUS MELINA WHY DO YOU HAVE A BAT? " they said. I looked at who it was and saw it was Sammy. " I thought you were a robber or something! " I said. " what kind of robber knocks ? " he said laughing. I hit his chest and I laughed. We walked in my room and he closed the balcony doors. " we have a door you know. " I said. " I know, but it was more romantic that way. " he said. I smiled and we both say on my bed. " I have to ask you something " he said. I nodded and he got up. " WILL YOU MELINA DAWN GIVE ME THE HONOR OF TAKING YOU OUT ON A DATE. " he said moving his arms around. I smiled and jumped up. " yes " I said smiling.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I put my arms around his neck and stood on my
tip toes so that I could hug him. He picked me up and spun me around. He looked down at me and put his hands on my cheeks. "'Oh my god " he said. " what? " I asked nervously. " your eyes.. Are so beautiful..... Just like you. " he said. I smiled and said " cheesy, but thank you. " I stood on my tip toes and kissed his forehead. He laughed and looked at his phone. " it's about 6:30pm. Would you like to go on that date now? " he said. I looked at him confused. " where are we going? " I said. " I'm not telling you. " he said smirking. " oh really " I said walking over to him. He nodded. " you won't even tell me, if I.... " I trailed off and put my arms around his neck and pulled him really close. I leaned in and barely brushed my lips against his and walked into the bathroom to change. " YOURE REALLY KILLING ME HERE MELINA " he yelled. I laughed and grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.

I wore a black crop top, maroon vans, a maroon cardigan, and I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I put on some makeup because I didn't have any on. I put on bb cream eyeliner, mascara, and naked pallet 2 eye shadow. I put on Chapstick and walked out of the bathroom. " you look amazing. " Sammy said. I blushed and said " thank you. " he smiled at me and said " shall we go " he said linking my arm in his. " we shall " I said. We skipped out of my room and hopped down the stairs. I laughed and we walked out of my house. When I saw Sammys car I had a confused look on my face. It was a really old truck. " I thought you had a Jeep? "
I said. " I do, but for our date I needed to borrow my grandmas truck. " I gave him a confusing look but just shrugged. The truck was cute. I liked it. It was all white. I got in the front seat and Sammy started driving. We drove out to the middle of nowhere. He got out of the car, ran to my side and opened the door for me. " thank you " I said. He walked over to the back of the truck and I saw a whole bunch of pillows and blankets in the back. I smiled and he intertwined our hands. He sat in the trunk and reached his hand out for me to join him. I took his hand and sat in the back with him. I checked my phone and it was 8:26. I guess it was a long ride here. I set my phone down and Sammy said " I'll be right back. " he got up and came back with a computer. He sat down next to me and put on a movie. " what movie are we watching? " I said. He looked at me and said " your favorite. " he smiled. Finding Nemo came on the computer screen. "
How did you know? I've never told you before? " I said. " I know people. " he said smirking at me. I looked at him blankly and said " you asked Aliah didn't you. "
He looked at me and said " maybe " I laughed and we watched the movie. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. " you're so beautiful Melina. You know that right? " he said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. " sammy - " I said but he cut me off. " no I mean it. Melina you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You're smart, nice, funny, and I can't even find any words that add up to how perfect you are. I like you a lot Melina. And I want you to remember that. " he said. I blushed and looked down. He lifted my head up with his hand and leaned in. I slowly leaned in. As soon as our lips crashed together it felt like a huge bolt of electricity shot through my body. We kissed for what felt like ages until he pulled away. I smiled and we cuddled for the rest of the night. I'm so lucky to have him.