That would be enough

Hey the last few chapters have been rlly serious and dark so I'm gonna lighten it up with a little Hamliza wholesomeness for ya. I should also mention that at the end of the dating ceremony, Eliza and Alex did not kiss! Enjoy. 

Alex looked up at the Schuyler estate. It was bigger than all of the other houses on the street, with giant marble pillars and balconies galore. He walked up the numerous stairs to the ginormous porch and front door and knocked.

He stood out on the porch with his suitcase for a bit before a giddy Eliza opened the door. Alex had had a tough week, and seeing his girlfriend's happy face made all that sadness melt away instantly. She hugged him tightly with a little adoption paper in her hand. She was so excited to show him, she had taken it to the front door with her.

As they released from the hug, Alex noticed the paper in her hand. "What'sth thisth?" He questioned. She handed him the piece of paper with a big smile on her face. Alex read the paper as his eyes got wide, filling with joy and love. He looked at the photo of a little golden retriever puppy and tears of happiness formed in his eyes.

"Isth thisth real?" He asked her on the verge of joyful crying. "Yeah" Eliza smiled. The two embraced another tight hug. "We should probably go insthide." Alex said through the hug. They went inside and up to Eliza's room, where Alex would be staying for God knows how long. Peggy would be staying in the basement guest room so Alex could take the top bunk. 

"How long until you get Phillip?" Alex asked as he and Eliza sat on her bottom bunk. "We aren't sure, but after the basketball season ends." With that comment, Alex suddenly remembered why he was staying there in the first place. He had been kicked out of his own house, kicked off his team, and somehow had ruined almost all his friendships.

Eliza noticed the melancholy (ooh fancy word) on his face, and put a hand on his leg. "Listen Alex, you're alive! I'm proud of you! Laff almost died of heat stroke but you somehow were ok. If it was you, I would've turned into Peggy and cried all night long!" Alex's head jerked at the mention of Peggy. He felt horrible about what he said to her. She wasn't a snitch, she was just trying to help him.

Eliza kept going. "Maybe this is a good thing. Now you can help my parents and I pick out some stuff for the dog, or help Angelica pick out what highschool she is going to go to, maybe even help Peggy with her homework!" She smiled up at him, and touched his face. "It's going to be alright."

He held the hand she had on his face. Slowly he brought it over to his mouth and kissed the palm of her hand. She put her hand down and slowly inched closer. Her mind was doing cartwheels. Their faces got really close and then they started to kiss.

 At the worst time, Angelica came to door to ask Eliza something and witnessed this all go down. Tears filled her eyes as she ran out to her room. She slammed the door and cried the hardest she had ever cried in her life. Peggy heard her and came in to comfort her, just like the first day Hamliza started dating. 

"Your so lucky Peggy." Angelica said while she sniffled. "You have a boy who loves you. All the boys who want me want me because I'm rich or popular. But Laff, he wants you for you." Peggy patted Angie's head and said "Don't worry sis, you'll have someone, I'm sure of it." Peggy didn't know if Laff really loved her, but at this moment all she wanted was her sister to be happy again.

Alex and Eliza stopped kissing for a breath. "That was nice.." Eliza said, blushing furiously. "Yeah." Alex said. "What know?" Eliza suddenly had an idea. "Come with me!" She grabbed his hand and they ran to her garage.

"What are we doing here?" Alex asked. Eliza put a record on her dad's old record player, and Frank Sinatra started playing. Eliza put her arms around Alex's neck and he put his arms around her waist. "Let's dance." Eliza said, smiling. They danced, while never stopping to look at anything other than each other. Slowly, the lyrics sang out:

"Fly me to the moon, and let me play around the stars.

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

In other words, Hold my hand!

In other words, Darling, kiss me.

Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more.

You are all I long for, all I worship, and adore.

In other words, please be true!

In other words, 

I

Love

You.

Alright you crazy kids did you enjoy that wholesome Hamliza content? I enjoyed writing it. Your probably wondering, tWo cHaPtErS a wEeK!? And yes I know it's weird for me but I got a sudden energy and inspiration surge this week. We will see how long it lasts lol.