Story of tonight reprise

Ok Hamilton is now the main focus. I'm not gonna do a chapter on wait for it because if you think about it it would just be a chapter about Aaron thinking to himself and that would be boring so ye.

After the dating ceremony, Alex and the boys went out for ice cream and ate so much their heads were spinning. Laurens was all over Alex, but Alex didn't seem to care. Laff just kept going on and on about Peggy and the other boys laughed at him.

"But zen frérot, I kissed her!" "Haha no wayyyy bro" " yeah bro!" Before you could say knife, (I saw that as synonyms for suddenly and I love it now) Aaron walked in to go buy a frappe. "AARON THERE YOU ARE MY DUDEEEEE!" Alex yelled all the way from the soda bar.

Alex came running up to Aaron before he could even leave the soda pop stop. "Where were you today bruh! I'm dating Eliztha now bruhhhhhh!" Is this what boys sound like when they are drunk? 

"I didn't get an invite" Aaron said passive-agressively. "Oop sorry bout that bro mustht have been a mixth up" Alex 'reassured' him. Faster than you could say knife, Laurens came up and leaned on Alex's shoulder a biiiiitttt to close.

"HEY AARON I HEARD YOU GOT A GF WHATS THAT ABOUT!" Aaron started blushing and attempted to moonwalk on out of there. Promptly Alex prevented him from leaving. "TELL ME NOW!!" Alex screamed.

"No I think ima goooo thanksss" Aaron tried to pull a fast one and escape but Laurens helped Alex block his path. "No no no you are telling meeee Laurensth and the guysth can leave" Alex bargained.

*various yelling noises from the guys* Alex pushed them all towards the door. Before the door closed Laff yelled "ZOU SUCK BURR! MERDE ZOU!" Aaron and Alex took a seat at the Soda bar and Alex ordered Aaron a root beer, on him.

"I wishth you brought this girl with you tonight! She could've had sthoda with usth." Alex told Aaron. "I'm afraid I can't do that." Aaron said. "Why not." Alex questioned. "She has a boyfriend" Aaron sighed before taking another sip of root beer.

"Well that shouldn't be a problem." Alex said, already planning Aaron and this girl's dating ceremony. "Well ya see she is dating a basketball player on the England Rulers." Aaron sighed again. "Well that definitely throwsth a wrench in thingsth." Alex was still planning though.

"Welp it iiiisss what it iiiisss. See ya next b-ball practice Alex." "Sthee ya Aaron."

Ok another short chapter but the next one will be long I swEAR!