Satisfied.

Sorry this is so long I just love writing about relationships rather than the whole basketball thing but it's fine let's just start.

After the dating ceremony (burr didn't show up) it was time for toasts. Everyone was crammed in the cafeteria for this. Laurens had just finished his speech and introduced Angelica. "To Alex and Betsey! May you always be happy and satisfied." 

Everyone drank the apple juice that they put in the champagne glasses their parents gave them. Angelica sat down at an empty table while everyone was talking. She looked for Peggy, but she was no where to be found.

She suddenly got flashbacks to the winter's dance. She remembered the first time she ever met Alex. Laff was talking her ear off but then her ran off after seeing something. Alex walked up to her and she became a flustered potato.

"Hi am Alexth!" "I-I'm..." She forgot her name! "Angelica! Yes that's my name yes." She said. "You look like a girl who isn't sthatisthfied." He said getting a bit close. "Ugh bite me." She said, not entirely meaning it. "What time?" Alex smirked.

Damn that was smooth, Angelica thought. They talked for a while before Eliza pulled her over. Angelica introduced the two of them and felt her heart breaking in front of her. She try to remember why she introduced them

Well 1, she was already told by her dad she would be told to date a highschool boy later this year. Because she was the oldest and her brothers were so much younger than her, she was responsible for finding a boy to take up the family business. But she wouldn't care about that. So why did she introduce them?

Well 2, if he dated her his popularity would go up extremely. That was probably the only reason he was interested in her. And Eliza being less popular than her, his popularity would be less. Maybe that was the reason?

And then 3, she loved her sister. Of course that was it! If she told her sister she loved Alex, her sister would break up with him for her. She would say she didn't love him and she would be lying! Angelica wouldn't put that fate on anyone, especially Eliza!

But she still saw Alex in her little fantasies and in her dreams. At least she would still be able to see him everyday. He would come over to their house every now and then and he made Eliza happy. As long as she was happy, Angelica was happy.

Even though she wouldn't be happy at all

Ok that was shorter than I thought it would be. The next one will almost definitely be longer. Prepare yourself. Love ya ❤️