Guns and Ships

We are in the homestretch people! Be prepared for some leggy cuteness. Before we get into all the Laff fighting, we are gonna take a step into the Schuyler household for some cuteness.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A few weeks after Alex moved in, Peggy was almost done making her basement bedroom her style. She used her sewing machine to make a yellow comforter for her bed, she brought her cork board down, and she painted the wardrobe in there to store her clothes in.

She was wearing the grey L'lmpératrice hoodie that Laff gave her and some justice shorts. Suddenly while she was brushing her hair, she heard a knock on the back door. She immediately knew who it was. She excitedly opened the door and saw Laff, holding the most beautiful daylilies she had ever seen.

For those wondering:

It was pouring outside so she invited him in as he handed her the daylilies

It was pouring outside so she invited him in as he handed her the daylilies. "I zont suppose zou have a towel I could use to dry of-." Before he could finish, Peggy kissed him, and he most certainly kissed back. 

They would do this almost every night. He would show up to her room, kiss a little, watch some tv together, then leave late at night. It was perfect. Peggy was the happiest she had ever been! She finally had people noticing her for who she was, not just a Schuyler sister.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

The day of the second to last game of the season:  Everyone was on the edge of their seats. Herc, John, And Aaron were doing a lot but the real star of the show was Laff. He was getting 3 point shots left and right! Peggy had worn the necklace he bought her as a sign of good luck.

It was the last shot of the game. 5 seconds on the clock. Tied game. Laff took a big breath in, and shot the ball..

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

It went in! All the boys cheered super loudly and Peggy stood up in the stands. "HELL YES! THATS MY BOYFRIEND PEOPLE!!" Herc and John laughed at Laff, but he didn't notice. He was too busy smiling up at Peggy and her adorable cheering. 

She ran out onto the court and they kissed in front of everyone. Not a very smart move but they didn't care. After the kiss, he whispered into her ear:

"J'taime Margarita Schuyler."

And she replied:

"J'taime Marquis de Lafayette"

They embraced into a hug before Peggy went back to her sisters in the stands.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

After the game Laff went into George's office. 

"Bonjour zir, May we talk for a zec?

"Sure what's up?"

"Zou need Alex back. We need him for next weeks game! I can't do zis all by myzelf. I need more time with Peggy before ze end of ze year."

George knew he was right. He needed his son back! Martha had been crying without her son in the house. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, at the Schuyler house: Angelica and Eliza were making fun of Peggy and making kissy noises at her. "Shut up guys!" She said, laughing. Eliza went to her computer and checked her email. At the top was an email from Washington, marked unread. As she read it, the happiness left her eyes.

Dear Eliza,

Thank you for letting Alex stay at your house for the past month but we would like him back. His mother can barely sleep and the team could fail without his help. I understand that you were excited to have him stay and wanted him to be staying with you when you get your puppy, Phillip, but we want him to come home. Tell him I will be picking him up tomorrow and that his mother misses him.

Your teacher and friend, 

George Washington.

I can already see some of you dying of leggy adorableness. Tell me, what do you think will happen next? I mean obviously I know what will happen next but still, your input is always appreciated! Love ya!