Character Profile

Name: Haru Kaguya

Clan: Kaguya

Family:

Mother: Akina Kaguya (dead)
Father: Haruo Kaguya (dead)
Older brother: Kimimaro Kaguya

Age: 7-13

Birthday: March 20th

Height:  5'1

Weight: 89

Looks: Pale skin, light green eyes, two scarlet dots on her forehead. Long white hair that goes down her back, her right bang reaches the side of her eye.

Outfit: An light purple short-sleeved shirt under a dark purple jacket. She wears black ANBU-style pants. She has blue ninja shoes and a black forehead protector on her forehead.

Personality: She is quiet and doesn't really talk that much. She only talks to people that she is close to. She is intelligent, calm, and tends to keep her problems to herself.

Likes: Training, her brother, studying, flowers, and reading.

Hobbies: Training, reading, studying, and singing.

Dislikes: people calling her weak, being without her older brother, Sakura not noticing her, and the Hidden Mist Village.

Kekkei Genkai: Shikotsumyaku, which allows the user to manipulate their skeletal structure at will.

Skills:

Ninjutsu: 5/10
Genjustu: 2/10
Taijutsu: 7/10
Medical: 6/10
Charka control: 7/10
Intelligence: 9/10

(I didn't make her skills way overpowered as a genin but made it show that she is a little bit better than average.)

Charka nature: Earth (she will develop more when she gets older)

Crush: Sakura ( but at some point can change if she decides to stop chasing Sakura, realizing Sakura just doesn't like her that way)

The first chapter of this story should hopefully be up later on today.