Chapitre 14

~In The Meantime At The Abodonned Cooper House~

Gadget P.O.V:

No, No , No this can't be happening, it have to be here, where's it? I didn't travel and search his old house for 2 months, we search all his house in every corner of his house and nothing, where's is the C.E.Seeker,  i'm so disappointed, i was so excited to find it and hold it on my hands just the feeeling that i make a big discovery by my own was one of the things i wanted to feel, but now only the anger and the disappiontement chews bones, 

I take a deep beath to clear my mind and think, i look at the squad having the same feeling than me, i feel so bad for them unstead of going in action with the other an destroy those robots, living adventure like anyone would like, they are stuck with me, just to protect my back, I have the impression that they hate me enormously, it's as if I held them by a leash and I forbid them to live their life, i feel so awful with them i don't how to change their mood. 

I saw them talking to each other, wondering what am i thinking then it hit me a idea what the best way to thank them for all thier hard work and supportting me then giving him a reward, i remember that my brother, Gears live in a city not far from the swamps and since we're here it'll only take a hour to arrive there, a little break will never hurt beside i didn't my bro for quite of years , i'll suprise him.

I call them and tell them tha we're moving out of this place they'll left and i follow them , i tell them that we taking another way not far from we're, they all look at each other confussing and follow me, they keep asking me many question, but my anwers was the same 

" You'll Find Out"

~A Hour Later Close Of The End Of The Swaps~

Finally arrive there, they were all suprise by this city, no a lt of people know this place , but anyway we enter and went to my old brother house, once there i knock the door hidding my head with hood of my cape, he open and once he saw us and sp...

Finally arrive there, they were all suprise by this city, no a lt of people know this place , but anyway we enter and went to my old brother house, once there i knock the door hidding my head with hood of my cape, he open and once he saw us and specially me with a weird look asking if we need help i remove my hood his  eyes widen and smile as he was saying my name and instently hug me really tightly, I almost suffocated by his big hug but he pulls me back, he look at me very happy, I hug him in my arms as if it was the last time.

I introduce him to the squad and he galdly welcome us to his house, he install us in his living room while he bring some foods, it been quite of hours we didn't eat and i can hear thier stomach gurgling and just in few minites he call us to join him in at the dinner room as we walk in saw a little table full of deliciouse food, and there's a lot sort of little bar just behind it the kitchen