Chapter 12

~ Late Night At Sonic Abandoned Palace~

Sonic P.O.V: 

Finally some peace, our last steal was pretty tiring, stealing those overpower weapon and new special technologie from those IvoBots was pretty easy and funny too jsut like always no matter how much this Egghead upgrade his robots guards i crush them in one punch, but i have to admit that Eggman robots start to be pretty though recently, i don't like that we better get ready for his next attack at least Infinte has enough weapon to defence the city we better steal of his weapon and distribute it to other crews. 

Speaking of Infinite, he was acting weird, i know he hate seeing me but this he was more aggressive than usual, i swear he was close to bite me, as the other transport arms and cargo, I follow Infinite to his meeting room without his noticing my presence, as much as a thief I must be as discreet as possible like a shadow, he was sitting close to the table and looking at the maps and then to his communicator.

I carefully went behind him and spy, he was watching picture of Gadget and him from his last vacation and his honey moon, i really feel bad for that guy he really so much in love of him, i hard him saying how mush he's sorry and how much he miss him, he talking about changing himself and how he feel empty without him he regert the little argure the got earlier.

Before i go to take a rest i went to the library and check on Gadget and see if he find anything on this diary, dang i can stop thinking about Infinite words and how much he look miserable too, as i entre to the room i saw Gadget sleeping on some paper and other things, a i came closr and look at his work i notice something look like plans on some a weird little machine 

He suddenly start to wake up and stretches his arms before putting his glasses, as i sit close to him making him notice my precence he jump out of his place, i hold my laugh and help him to get up, i notice that he look pretty sad as i ask him why he avoid it so i didn't continue the conversation he then show me something important about the seven gems of the legend, they know as the Choas Emerauld and they hide a strong power in there, he even say that thier uninon can creat the Diamond of the single wish but also the pure blood of a royal descent could transform it into a spirit or a demigod all in gold, that pretty interessting.

He say that one of his decender create something to find thier emplacement with something call " The C. E . Seeker"  he even say that he left it on his old house good new is that Gadget mange to ind the emplacement of his old house, perfect i'll snt my special team but as i was about to call them Gadget stop me and say that he and His Squad will go there , i'm not sure if it's a good idea i make a promis to Infinite that he'll be save here but in the same time he's the one who translate the book and may know thing that my team wouldn't know after all, it's one the decendant of Sly Canne D'or so he might put something there and Gadget will totally know about it plus his squad is with him so i guess that's a good plan he also  promis that he'll stay in contact with me and informe me on everything.

I accept his demande and he was pretty happy, i'm sure he expect me to be like Infinite, i told him that he and his squad will go in few days, just he could get enough energy because of his hard work, as i left i call Scrouge who was at Poseidon City spying on those knights if they have anythings  we could take it, of course nothig yet but he heard a interssting conversation between The Shadow Knight and another Hedgehog who apparently is his cousin, and give him something that look very valurable, he say that he gonna stay there until he got more information about this thing and see where tthe Shell-Crew are with The attack with king Ivo-Bots. Let's see what you got there my dear Knight.

~Three Months Later At Posidon City~ 

Mephlies Dark P.O.V: