Chapter 08

Gadget P.O.V:

Finally i got his attention, he seem to look at little sad i wonder why, he ask for his friend to leave the place as i for Infinite squad too and sit bak on what look like a thron in his right there was a large plat with a deliciouse breackfast and some fresh fuirt and o the other there was a pile of some books, there's one of thoses i feel like seeig it before, it look so familir to me.  

Sonic: " so Gadget! what bring you here buddy?* lay on the throne and grab a fruit*"

Gadget: "  i came her to ask something, Sonic* walk toward the thron and stop in front him*

Sonic: " yeah sure, what do you want, Reddo*  start to eat th fruit *"

Gadget: " well it's about the truck that your friend stole it the last night, this vehicul containe some strong  weapon , my hus.. umh i mean the Captain Infinite want them *seriouse tone*"

Sonic: " uuuuumh .... let me think a little * sarcassm tone* how about ..... No!* smile devilishly*"

Gadget: " Whaaaat!? .... B-B-But you never use those weapon , and they're very dangerouse one why you suddenly want them??? * confuse tone *"

Sonic: " well you see, all what my friends as you call them bring here it mean mean that it became our booty, which means everything that is here is mine, its a part of my treasure you want take what you want, and I'm not too generous with this kind of business, plus Tails we need to improve our very dear Huma, she needs a little help young you know"

Gadget: " but we need them to defecen ourself from IvoBots, your city is well hidden from everyone, how do we gonna win aginst him if you don't have enough powerful weapons to fight them * despair and worry tone*"

Sonic: " i don't know but...... * get a  devilish prank idea* we can problaby make a little deal * smirk devilishly*"

Gadget: " a deal...? * confuse tone*"

Sonic: " * yeah like you do something for me so i can give you back thoses truck whaat do you say * look at him in a seductive way as he leave his thron *"

Gadget: " * blush and panic*... Wh-What do you want for me "

Sonic: " well you see i feel pretty lonely this days and bored too ~ * walk toward Gadget *" 

Gadget: " * panic and trumble as he walk back futher from him hitting the wll gently* wh- what do mean? * glup*"

Sonic: " * block him with both of his arms on the wall watching Gadget getting more nervouse * you know what i mean right * keep smik devilishly*"

I can't do that if i do i'll betray my husband i don't want that, he suddenly free me from his hands and start laughing, was that all a joke?, did he think that it's funny?,  i feel my blood boild inn that second, i wanted to slap his face but he turn and appologize again and again but i keep ignoring it, that wasn't fun at all

Sonic: " * laugh* alight i admit, i  maybe push it to far i'm sorry,  but i just couldn't resist * chuckles* "

Gadget: "  i still find that not funny at all * angry and sad tone*"

Sonic: " fine you right that wasn't fun, * chuckles* it was hilariouse don't buddy ypu literatly not my type at all and beside i already have someone else in mind, a real man you know *think about Shadow as he walk back to the thron still blushing as he sit * well we can still find a arrangement if you still want thoses trucks, but i don't see what you can offer ?* grab the Diary and read it quitly *"

I was about to leave once I notice that book he was reading it and immediatly recognize it, i can't  believe it, it the Sly Canne D'or The Raccon Diary, i've been searching my whole live, i'm a lot of research about those legend since i was 12, i even learn a lot of ancients languages so i could just read them easily, he problably don't know how to rad those lauguages and also searching for the diamond of the single wish, then it hit me a idea he sure won't refuse it at all.