Chapter 06

~Few Hours Later At Dream City~

Sir Shadow Lancelot P.O.V:

This Jakal really piss me off with this little misson as he call it, we get the Robots heads and now we're heading to tower bringing this stupid flag, Since it night the guard were less in this area which i claimb into the top of the tower and bring the Stupid flag while the other stand thier guard, something is telling me that this tower won't hold for too long.

Once arrive there i grab the flag and wave it to my team, i've notice this infinte joining them and watch me, i was abput to get down  but the town start to fall apart, i start jumping on one of the ropes and slide to the bottom of the tower and I jump once again attracting to the ground with the flag on my back, at this point the tower collapses, you should see his head, completely blue

Well at least he admit and make us a part of this rebellion thing, but anyway we get back to the secret district and saw thoses Jakals again all waiting, one of them run and whisper something to Infinite make nod slowly looking at us then to his crew, this guy walk back as he did and we follow him inside.

A table was full of maps and wall full of King Ivo, his army, and other things connected to him was all in red scribble, some 'X' and dead sign around him, he sure hate that king, who doesn't, but anyway we get in his other task for this stupid city he say once we finish with this we won't do anyy other task until we meet the Cooper

Infinite: " the King Ivo has send his rodend robots to turn off all the water to the slumps, he's ready to sacrifie innocent life just to destroy all of us, i'm not suprise at all i see he evil before working for as his Ruby Soilder, that what i quit * feeling guilty*"

Blaze: " you're working for him * suprise tone*"

Knuckles: " well that explaine you chraming sense of humor * roll his eyes and look at Shadow*"

Infinite: " one of my spy find away to get the water back on the city, the principle valve is located on the out side of the city at one of the pumping station"

Shadow: " out side of the city? What about the security walls?"

Silver: " what about the IvoBots!? , it ain't a pettin' zoo out there...... peeps be getting sixed "

Infinite: " you will have to go to the north wall and find a large drain pipe, it'll take out there and get you all at the pumping station find the main valve and open it * seriouce tone*, if you survive the slums will be really greatful and indebet to you all and if you, we maybe will have a touching moment of silence in your honor * sarcasme tone*"

Knuckles: " * crack his knuckles loudly as he growl quitely *oh i'd like to give him a 'Touching Moments' "

We all left and start searching this drain pipe, Knuckles keep growling and saying how much he want to massacrated this Infinite as much i want to see him to smash this zebrat rat  we can't risk it, itt better wet we keep our royal indentity secret so we will have less problem.

 As we arrive there, the Ivo-Bots were there, on there floarting truck tranporting something on it as we're about to attack them a smol gang appear, attack the truck, the robots and stle it making the guard robot leaving thier place and open a free access for us, i don't what was on this truck but at least getting on the pump station were now easier. the esier it's the faster we get ride of this Jackal

~A Few Hours Later At The Secret District ~

Gadget P.O.V: 

I was working on some maps and plans of attack again the army of the King Ivo for the great reunion in 4 months, but i couldn't consentrated because infinte loud yelling on the some of the rookies and who know the reason, the moment i was about to get up and see him the door open with my angry hansbund walking toward our bed angerly mumbling or more curesing.