Chapter 04

Mr Chuck P.O.V:  

After they gone and leave my shop, i open one the boxes and my sonny boy  jump out of it excitedly and hug me,you may wonder who is he? well it's one most dangerouse thief of our kingdom, Sonic The Hedgehog  yes that's my sonny boy, as his uncle i've to keep him save  and protect him even if he's a criminal, i mean he's only stealing he's not hurting nor killing 

Sonic: " you did it uncle!! you acctually did itvb! i can't belive they accepte to help us * hug him*"

Chuck: " carful sonny i'm not the agae for surprise hug like this one * pat his back then brock the hug and stood up* i've to admit that i'm suprise that they accept to help us"

Sonic: " they must be really hopeless of finding this prince to accepte our help * walk to the screen table where it show a the map* "

Chuck: " maybe , but as long they wre with us we'll finally get over from this King Ivo, and finally get rid of them once for all * join Sonic *"

Sonic: " this gonna be perfect while they fight those robots army, me and the rest of my squad we'll have all the time we need to find those pieces of the thief Cane , i know there are here i can feel it "

Chucks: " sonny you still believe on this old legend?, it just a story for kids, they're not real?"

Sonic: " uncle please you have to believe me,  i know that they're real i saw it on my dreams many time me holding it and finding this island, it's a sign Uncle i know it's true and i still believe on it, just think about it if we can find this Diamond Of The Single wish , we could wish whatever we want, you could both wish the return of Mom and unrobotize Dad will be together again like the old time and Tails or somebody else could wish the end of King Ivo and his kingdom an than we'll have nothing to worry about anymore and will be a family again * grab both of his Uncle hands*"

Chuck: " *sigh of defeatement and saddly smile* alright sonny, whatever you say just don't bring yourself a lot of trouble, I....*sigh again* don't wan't something happen to you Sonic, * pat his back* just try to be carful, and don't and i mean it don't face those robots Alone if they are any around, we already lose a lot * grab the picture of him and his crew and family all together and give to Sonic* losing you, will drive me insane i cannot stop you for your searching of this Diamond Of What ever you call it, i just cannot stop you at all, but just promise me that you'll be carful and you won't cause any trouble too, please promise me "

Sonic : " * look at the picture than to his Uncle with a sad expression and nod, smile saddly* promise Uncle i won't * cross his finger behind behind his back*"

Chuck: " great, now i maybe have some thing can cheer you up follow me "

I went to the second floor of my shop as he follow me to my little treasure room, it where i put all my discovery and some of interessting objet that i found during my little travel, anyway before i open the door i ask him to close his eyes which he did by using his hands to hide them than i open it making him walk in as i did then i remove his hand from his eyes.

I offer him a new special outfit that i make it for him so he won't be caught by the security, a type of arabian clothes, i make a simple white shirt with a gold line on the middle of it ,the ends of the sleeves and the collar, i also add a short blue jacket with some golden line too with a gold chain brooch badge, a brown tissue as a large belt with a thin golden chain and finally a blue alaso sarouel with his classic red shoes and a little pair of golden barcelets on both of this ankles, not forgeting a medium brown cane with on the a shiny red gem stock inside a golden cage.