Chapter 03

The Next day early morning 

Sir Gawain Knuckles P.O.V:

After taking a deliciouse breakfast and messing Silver a little,  ywe leave the ostel and went to this Chuck Shop to finally found him there talking to some people , this Chuck guy look like a old Cow-boy, he was wearing a a cow-boy hat with some kind of some feather on it and a silve Sherif Star on it and his short jaket, a pair of glove, cowboy belt with a golden Buckle and gun and a cowboy shoes all were in brown color, he also wear a small red scraf a round his neck but as we're walking Silver Call him and he turn showing his face, his left eye robotic as his left arm too, we're all surprise to see him like that but we didn't show it

Mr Chuck: " well good morning fellas, how can i help ya all?"

Sir Blaze:" we need your help and information*happilly smile* "

Mr Chuck: " well kiddos how could a old man like me can help you ?"

Sir Knuckles: " it's about King Ivo Robotnic, you old friend Amadeus Power he tell us that you could help us, we need  information about--"

Mr Chuck: " about the losten prince * smile confidence* "

Sir Shadow: "how did you know? * surprise tone*"

Mr Chuck: " well let's see, you all wear royal clothes, wearing big sword also have the badge of the royal family on most of your clothes, so must be the choosen one to find the prince"

Sir Silver: " wow, are we so indiscreet, any body could recognize us then"

Mr Chuck : " you can be discreet if you hide you sword and the badge of the royal family, that's good because I have just finished forging special scabbards for large swords, are you interested? "

Sir Shadow: "* Look all at each other then at Chuck* well if that could help us to not attract a lot of attention then why not, but we still have other question to ask you Mr Chucks"

Mr Chuck : " of course Kiddo please enter we'll be more confortable with our disscussion * smile*"

We all enter inside of his Shop, there was alot of robot heads, amrs chests hanging on the right wall, and on the left there's a lot of sword, sheld and more wapon like there was also some books  hoverboread, wow this place it's even more mess up then Silver Room but anyway Chuck open the door behind the sales counter and where a biggest room  where there's a lot of  computers everywhereand a control table in the middle with a big screen on it.

Mr Chuck: "  ok now we are out of the sigh of the world we can talk, so i suppose that my dear old frined Amadeus tell you that i can help you  right"

Sir Blaze: " That correct now tell everything you about the King I vo Robotnic and the losten Prince, "

Sir Silver: " is the prince with him? because Shadow tell us that saw he saw two Robots kidnapping him, it sure it him"

Mr Chuck: " i don't really think so kiddo* gently pulls his mustache while thinking*"

Sir Knuckles: " what do you mean about that Chuck? * confusion tone*"

Mr Chuck: "it been more than 35 years or 40 years that i go to those rescue missions, and the last time i heard about the losten prince it was 14 years ago i go to save my dears friends from his empire by getting in one of the secret tunnel that we me and the rest of our crew...."

Chucks Flashback 

It's was 14 years ago in one of the fresh dark night of summer when Chuck, Amadeus and some of their crew finally arrive to thier destintion, in front the wall that separed Cypber-City from the whole world, after all this years of  mining they finally get inside the  sewer walking in the dark and stinky smell of the those sewer