Chapter 05

Sir Blaze Persival  P.O.V:

We finally arrive to our destination and left the car waking toward to of what remains of this little camp, some people most of them were Jakals were injure other laying the ground with some wounds, it's like a war just left the battelfield, Silver Notice a Group four of jakals looking at us with a defenssove look all the time, i didn't like that at all

We still walking until some one bump into us accidently, fall on the ground with all his maps and books scatter around him we all help him, Shadow take his glasses and help him to get up while we pick up his stuff, the red wolf apologize and introduce himself as Gadget the wolf.

Sir Knuckles: "you look like a smart boy, what's this place ? and what happend here?"

Gadget: " well my friends this is one of the resistence camp, the camp Ruby,  and for your second question there's one of King Ivo robot army attack us few days ago and we still didn't recover from it * look at the destroy camp with a sad look*"

* Sounds of King Ivo Air Ships approach*

Gadget: " *look at the sky and panic* talk about being in wrong place at the wrong time, i'd move on if i were you * walk back slowly*"

Ivo Solder-Bot: "By the order of his eminence; the King Ivo Robotnic, Everyone in this Sector is hereby under arrest for suspetion harbouring fugitives from Ivo Kingdom, Surrender and Die !"

Sir Silver: " uuuh, excuse me sir Bots-head, don't you mean surrender OR DIE!?"

Gadget: " not in this sector, if you can protect us and the camp from them, i'll introduce you to someone who could help"

Sir Shadow: " * look at the soliders with anger and look back at Gadget* get everyone in a safe place * look back at the solder bots* we deal with them"

Sir Shadow Lancelot P.O.V:

Gadget call his people and tell them to hide in safe place, as they take thier stuff and run while we protect  them from this robots, it wasn't that difficult to defeat them but they were to many of them it took more then hours but we manage too destroy them all, soething is telling me that we'll see more those robots soon and this King Ivo too

The red wolf come back with few people with him most of them were jakals and there the same that we saw earlier, they were around him like his personal bodyguard, i wonder why? is he some kind their boss or something? anyway he must be important to them to protect him like this, he tell to take the detached pieces and other, while he talk to us again

Gadget: " thank for your help but i ust take thoses pieces and this data parchment  to safty"

Sir Knuckles: " Hey what about us?"

Gadget: " oh yeah sorry , There's a underground group waging war against King Ivo and his Kingdom. The leader, The Cooper can use great worrier like you all, here take this with you *take off his neckless and give it to Shadow*"

 The leader, The Cooper can use great worrier like you all, here take this with you *take off his neckless and give it to Shadow*"