you know ; stiles stilinski [t.w]

okay!! so i downloaded stan and i'm on the thirty day free trial, and yeah, i hope you enjoy!!!

y/b/f= your best friend

pretend the first lacrosse game is a friday<3

-

you sat on the table with your mum reading a magazine, she was preparing her dinner for work. your brother, scott had gone to a party and you had planned to stay home and relax.

"okay, i better get going. see you hun." your mum gave you a quick hug before leaving.

you went upstairs and got ready for bed, changing into some black loose pyjama shorts and an old graphic tee. as you were doing your hair, there was multiple knocks and bangs on the door. you rushed downstairs and opened the door. stiles stood on the other side looking stressed. he rushed past you up trying to get into your brothers room, he banged on the door.

"stiles what the he-"

"scott! it's me."

there was some mumbling before he yelled something about scott getting bitten by derek hale, the door slammed shut.

"can you explain to me what the hell is going on?"

"y/n i'm sorry but i can't."

"stiles."

he didn't say anything and left.

"are you serious!" you yelled as he sped off.

you went up into your room, lying down on the bed.

stiles
I'm sorry, it's for your own safety.

you scoffed and rolled over, falling asleep, you never heard scott come home, which would of worried mum. in the morning you got up and dressed for school. once you got downstairs you noticed the familiar blue jeep in the driveway.

you rushed outside, seeing stiles and scott talking in the front seat. stiles noticed you and his face dropped, scott turned around and face palmed. you opened the door while scott climbed in the back.

"so. you better tell me everything scott or i'm going to tell mum you never came home from that stupid party." you huffed while stiles drove.

"you aren't going to believe me."

"just tell me scott."

"i got bitten by a werewolf."

"i'm sorry what?"

"i got bitten by a werewolf and i can turn into one."

"when his pulse gets high."

"i changed last night, and that's why i didn't come home."

"so you want to like, kill people?"

"only when i switch."

stiles stopped at the school. as you went to get out of the car stiles grabbed your hand, "don't tell y/b/f anything."

you nodded and got out of the car and headed inside the school, catching up with y/b/f. she had the biggest crush on your older brother, only by two minutes. she pulled you into class and you two sat in the back.

at towards the end of the day, y/b/f dragged you to the lacrosse training.

"come on! you gotta be a supportive younger sister!" she sat us on the bleachers, looking for scott, as soon as she saw him she pointed him out.

jackson was guarding and it was scott's turn, y/b/n was cheering him on loudly. scott crashed right into jackson and the coach was laughing at him. stiles looked over at us but scott got back up, this time he hit jackson right down and as soon as he did that grabbed his head and dropped.