jerseys ; liam dunbar [t.w]

"are you two coming to my lacrosse game tonight?" liam asked, looking between you and mason.

"yeah duh, plus there are some hot guys on the other team." mason winked, nudging you, which caused you to laugh.

"liam of course we're coming, and we're watching for you," you smiled at him, "and a few of the hot guys on the other team." he shook his head slightly and laughed.

"can i talk to you for a second? without mason?" liam scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"sure?"

"well, scott told me that- uhm," he reached into his bag, "well so you want to wear my jersey tonight?"

"i would love to! i'll see you at the game dumbbar." you kissed him on the cheek and took the jersey.

you were probably smiling like an idiot, but mason snapped you out of it.

"what happened?" he asked, knowing about your  crush on liam.

"i'll tell you in the car, come on." you grabbed mason's wrist and you got into the driver seat. mason got in the passenger side and you started driving.

"so?!"

"he gave me his jersey!" you practically squealed.

"oh my god! yes! you have been crushing on liam since year four!"

you and mason also went to devenford prep, but when liam did the car thing, the principal kicked out you and mason, thinking you two would do the same thing.

"like you haven't been crushing on brett either." you joked.

"yes but that's obviously not going to go anywhere, but you and liam, yes!"

you just laughed and parked outside your house. you and mason were going to get ready before the game.

you put on your favourite plain black leggings before putting on the jersey.

"how do i look?" you spun a few times.

"you look great, liam's going to love it."

once mason got ready, you two headed off early to watch the warm up and talk to liam. you guys decided you'd walk so you wouldn't get there super early.

"so, when are you going to tell him?" mason raised his eyebrow.

"tell him what?"

"that you like him."

"it's only a little crush."

you guys continued walking, talking about whatever came to your minds.

"hey, y/n! mason!" you heard someone yell. you two turned around, it was ashley. she went to devenford and always had the biggest crush on liam. she used you and mason to sit, talk and watch him play lacrosse, she was always very fake.

"oh my gosh i've missed you!" she hugged you both very tightly and uncomfortably.

"how's liam? you know- after everything?"

"he's good." mason nodded.

"do you play lacrosse now y/n? does liam play?"

"no i don't play, this is his jersey actually."

"oh! well i can't wait to see hottie number nine play!"

"anyways we better go." mason dragged you away from her, and you guys went into the beacon hills little cell they would all come out of. all of the teams partners and friends were in already, given them their pep talks. you spotted liam and went over to him.