runaway ; theo raeken [t.w]

again a bit of a different storyline (:

"y/n what are you thinking why are you listening to them?!" theo yelled last minute, as he watched his anchor run into the reserve, which was immense with danger.

"it's okay theo. i'm going to be fine." you stopped, turning to face him, before running back to him.

he pulled you into a long hug before you let go, "i love you theo." you smiled before running into the forest. scott and stiles had created this plan, for you to be the bait, theo and liam being the last resort.

"you really love her don't you." the young beta smirked at older boy.

"only as friends."

his heart getting faster, more and more worried.

"you both stink of romantic attraction. you don't have to lie to me theo."

"okay. i love her. a lot more than friends, and i'm terrified i'm going to lose her."

"well when have you ever listened to scott and stiles?"

liam ran into the preserve, theo chasing after him. he tracked down her scent, when they saw you. you were waiting where you were supposed to, to be the bait. they could both hear your uneven, anxious heartbeat and your body was shivering from the wind, for the plan, you were only wearing a shirt and shorts. you would wait for the other pack in the forest and get taken to their base so scott's pack could track you down and find the other base.

theo took of his jumper and ran to you, placing it over your shoulders. you put it on and looked to theo, hugging him this time, taking in him warmth.

"what about scott and stiles, they're going to be mad." you asked him quietly.

"i'll deal with them i am not letting them just going to use you as bait."

"okay guys, not to worry you or anything but i just heard like six heartbeats enter the preserve." liam stated.

you two pulled away and all started running back to the car, liam got out the keys and passed them to theo.

theo got in the drivers side and started the car while liam got in the passenger side and you in the back. they locked the doors and theo drove off.

"why did you do that?" you asked the two boys.

liam went to say something but earned a stare from theo.

"it was theo's idea. don't ask me." liam smirked at you.

you nodded, taking in the information you was just given, why would theo want to ever help you? i mean you two clearly had a connection, and you were friends and every girl swooned over theo raeken. so of course you had a crush on him, but the small small possibility of theo liking you? no way. that would never happen.

we stopped at scott's house, all of us going inside. the boys looked pretty mad that they hadn't followed through with the plan.

"what happened? what happened to the plan?!" stiles huffed.

"the other pack stunk of lust! they would of hurt her!"

"that was the PLAN theo."

"y/n isn't some stupid toy! she's a living human being and i am not going to let you two treat her like any less than that!"

"theo it's okay." you put her hand on his bicep, but he shrugged it off and walked out.

"typical fucking theo." stiles mumbled.

"stiles he was trying to be nice." you gave slight death glare to him before walking out to theo. he was halfway down the street.

"theo!" you called out, running to catch up to him.

fuck it.

he turned around, and instead of pulling him into a hug, you kissed him passionately and he kissed back, thank god. almost running out of air, you pulled away.

"thank you. you saved my life."