fall ; derek hale [t.w]

warnings; death, lowkey sad

based on little fall of rain and when she loved me

-

stiles, derek, y/n, issac and scott trudged through the muddy forest, the rain making it even more difficult. they were all extremely tired and some were even weak. a light from a small torch flashed across the horizon, when there was some muffled yelling from across the river. the pack looked among each other, trying to think of a plan.

older, taller men reached the riverside, sneaking around the side so the pack didn't see them. in a second all the hunters surrounded the group, until y/n saw allison pointing her bow, with her dad pointing a gun at derek. the argents weren't after the rest of the pack, they were after him.

y/n and derek had been seeing each other for awhile, and they were both happy. even though y/n wasn't a werewolf, he still loved her more than anything and vice versa.

"derek move!" she yelled, jumping in the way of the arrow and gun. they both went off and hit y/n, causing the hunters to scatter away.

she stumbled backwards, derek caught her, cradling her in his arms, she was still alive but knew she wouldn't make it much longer.

"y/n, why did you do that?" he tried to reach for her hand to take away the pain but his veins wouldn't change colour, stressing him. the whole pack was shocked, shocked at the sourwolf's emotion.

"i'm okay. i don't feel any pain."

"please don't die y/n. please."

"it's okay, i'm going to be okay. you're going to be fine."

"why did you do that? i would of healed."

"because i love you derek. i always will."

he kissed her forehead, whispering the last words she would hear. her body became limp and stopped gasping for air.

"derek we gotta go!" scott yelled.

"they'll come back derek!" stiles grabbed his shoulder, pulling him away from you.

"goodbye y/n."

-

okay, so i went back to school so updates might be a bit slower sorry! here's a quick short one(: