boyfriend ; theo raeken [t.w]

theo's in it and he's not a bad guy but like a bad boy idk enjoy not based on teen wolf storyline but they're still werewolves and banshees and stuff😐

warning : hinting of sex

Stiles
Get here asap.

you turned off your phone, shoving it in your pant pocket. you grabbed you keys, speeding off to scott's house.

"scott! stiles! where are you!" you yelled, entering the house.

"up here!" you heard scott yell, quickly following the voice, your werewolf senses picked up four heartbeats. you opened his door to see liam tied to a chair, your best friends, scott and stiles and your boyfriend, theo raeken also tied to a chair.

"what is going on." you pulled up your sweat pants and fixed your crop top from running up the stairs.

"well, these two smart asses decided to go find the dread doctors by themselves." stiles mumbled, him and theo never get along.

"well did they?" you smiled at theo.

"yes! we did!" liam smiled, he was liam was two years younger than you and you felt like an older sister to him. you had coached him when he was only a freshman.

"doesn't matter, it was theo's idea and he broke the rules. y/n and i make the decisions." stiles have theo a glare.

"they're still alive, that's all that matters." you left the room, taking out your phone. you felt like something was up, like they knew something you didn't.

Lydia
Do you want to come over for a movie night? I gotta tell you something

You
Sure, see you in 10?

Lydia
Yep doors unlocked

you smiled and went back into scott's room, getting your keys.

"i'm leaving, bye."

you walked out and heard someone head down the stairs of scott's front house after you.

you turned around to see theo, you smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"i missed you." he smiled, looking down at you.

"i missed you more." you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket.

Lydia
Are you with Theo?

You
Yes, what's up

Lydia
Spend some time with him, we'll catch up and I'll tell you in school tomorrow

you closed off your phone, "do you want to do something? like a movie night or something?"

theo nodded, and you two walked to his car. you guys got back to his house and put on a movie. you had your head on his chest and a hand draped around his stomach. theo had an arm around you waist, holding you close to him.

after two movies, it was quite late and you were going to head home. you stood up and stretched, theo quickly stood up as well.

"don't go." theo sounded kind of worried.

"are you sure theo? i don't want to bother you."

"you never bother me. i want you here." he smiled and get butterflies fly around in your stomach.

"i love you." you kissed him before he pulled away quickly, "i love you more."

you both deepened the kiss and you guys headed upstairs.

"do you want to do this?" he asked, another thing you loved about theo, no matter how many times you guys had advanced to this, he always asked for consent.

you nodded, "of course i do."

-

you woke up from the bright sunlight, and you checked the time 9:30. shit you were late for school, you stood up out of bed, naked and quickly got in the shower.

you got out of the steamy shower and got a spare towel to use. when you looked in the mirror, you saw the hickeys scattered over your neck and your collarbone.

you got changed into a crop top you had left there and one of theo's jumpers to cover the hickeys. it worked, and luckily it was going to be cold again today.

you changed into some jeans you had also left there and brushed your teeth. theo walked in with just boxers on.

"morning theo."

"morning." he grinned.

"i gotta go to school. love you."

"i love you more."

he kissed you before you grabbed your phone and left.