ied ; liam dunbar [t.w]

tw ? impulse control disorder

"y/n. do you know liam dunbar by any chance?" stiles asked you, walking out of his house, you followed him into the jeep.

"yeah, does he have blue eyes and like light brown hair?" stiles looked between you and the road.

"yeah."

"oh yeah, he's in most of my classes. he seems nice actually."

"so you have a crush on him."

"no, who said that?" you went slightly red.

"y/n i'm not stupid 'he seems nice actually' is 'he's really hot' in y/n language."

"shut up. anyways, why are we walking about him anyways, where are we going?"

"to scott's house."

you nodded, "good because i'm only in a crop top and sweatpants."

he nodded and parked, getting out quite quickly.

"can someone explain what's going on." you said when scott rushed downstairs answering the door quickly.

"y/n. i may of bitten someone, to save their life. um- yeah. you'll see when you get up there."

scott opened his shower curtain to reveal liam wrapped up in duct tape, lying in the bathtub.

"you kidnapped him? are you mental scott?" you looked down and side.

liam looked nervously between you three.

"this is why y/n and i make the decisions."

"lets just get him out of the bathtub okay? liam, don't move."

he nodded, and the three of you pulled him out of the bathtub. the boys tied him to a chair.

"okay, if we take off your duct tape, don't scream okay? or it's going straight back on."

the boys plan completely failed, and liam got away. you got stiles to take you home.

-

a bad feeling overcame you.

"lydia, can you feel that?" you asked, putting your books in your locker.

"no, what do you feel."

"liam. have you seen him today?"

she shook her head. you walked upstairs, because you two were close, and because of werewolf stuff, you learnt his schedule.

you ran up to his maths class to see another boy beating up liam.

"get off of him!"

some boys tried to hold you back, but you shoved through them and turned the other boy around, punching him in the face.

"get off of him! you fucking loser!" you kicked him a few times but helped up liam.

you saw another boy rush to his side, helping you get him through the boys.

"dunbar's got a girlfriend!" one of the freshman yelled.

"dunbar how'd you score y/n!"

you kept walking, helping liam out of the room with the other boy.

"come on, let's get you to the hospital."

liam didn't say anything, until you lay him down in the back of your car. the other boy sat in the passenger seat.

"i'm mason by the way."

"y/n."

he nodded.

you got to the hospital and they took liam in. you and mason waited in the waiting room. melissa mccall came up to you and asked you a few questions regarding liam.

"they started beating him up for being captain. they were saying they liked scott better but they were just jealous." mason stated.

"okay, well he's going to be okay. he's not got any broken bones and he probably doesn't have a concussion. he's up, so you two can go see him."

melissa showed you both to the room just down the hall.

"why didn't you fight back liam?" mason asked.

"because. of my i.e.d."

the room fell silent for a few seconds.

"well, as long as you're okay."

melissa walked in, knocking softly on the door.

"liam, you can go now. you're all clear, if you get any bruising, just put some ice on it."

he nodded, getting off the bed.

you two helped him out and into your car. mason and liam sat in the back while you drove.

you dropped of mason first before you and liam drove back to your house.

you walked inside liam following, "liam. why were they hurting you?" you asked him.

he shrugged, you could sense he was lying.

"you don't have to lie to me you know."

he just hugged you, tightly and started sobbing into your shoulder.

"they all hate me y/n and i don't even know why."

"they don't hate you, they're just jealous."

"jealous? of what."

"liam. don't put yourself down like that. you're perfect."

"really?"

"yes."

"i can't believe the girl i like thinks i'm perfect." liam blurted, immediately going red.

"you like me?"

he nodded.

"well that's good because i like you too."