You Did What?!

KING FLAMES AND QUEEN SCARLETT

"You did what?!" Queen Scarlett yelled

"You did what?!" Queen Scarlett yelled. "They're just 18!"

"I had no other choice, Scar! The prophecy said-"

"The prophecy said you had a choice!"

Queen Scarlett and King Flamison are having an argument. As you can tell by the names they are the King and Queen of the Fire Kingdom. King Flames listened to a prophecy along with King Edrick, Queen Nile, and Queen Wendie,(who are the heirs to their kingdom) saying that they had a choice to send their daughters to the Otherworld for four years or let them stay in the kingdoms.

They were angry that their daughters had become friends. I mean the four main elements, friends? Impossible! But guess what? It is. If it wasn't for the prophecy stating that they had to let their daughters be friends they would've done more to end their friendship.

King Flamison is the heir of the fire kingdom and got married to Scarlett Fierce, the daughter of a businessman. Her and King Flames met when Scarlett's dance team was performing at a festival in the castle. Flames was 19 and Scarlett was 18 about to be 19. They later on became friends. Then they decided to date at 21 and got married at 29. They had Blaize three years later. But Queen Scarlett hugely disagreed with the rivalry between the four kingdoms. She always wished it would end. She was so delighted she brought in a daughter in this world who would finally end the generational hate. But King Flames? He's a special case.

Not that he didn't love his daughter, Blaize, but he seemed to love the rivalry a lot more. He foolishly claimed it made the kingdoms wiser and stronger. The only kingdoms he didn't have a problem with and were allies with were the four subsidiary kingdoms: The L.E.E(Lightning/electricity/energy) Kingdom, run by King Electron the First(who happens to be related to King Flames) and his wife Queen Calypso or just Caly, the Light Kingdom run by King Lucian and Queen Brittany, the Darkness Kingdom run by King Blake and Queen Amaya, and surprisingly he's also allies with the Ice Kingdom run by King Izer and Queen Icilana even though Queen Icilana is the sister to Queen Nile.

King Electron is the heir to the Lightning/Electricity Kingdom but he ended up marrying Queen Caly (the heir) of the Energy Kingdom, joining the two kingdoms together..but not for long. They have a son, Prince Electron the Second, or just simply Troy and a pair of twins Prince Energio or "Gio" and Princess Nishati.

Since the two elements are pretty much similar in some ways they decided to join the two kingdoms after they got married. Forming the L.E.E( Lightning/Electricity/Energy) Kingdom.

Queen Brittany is the heir to the Light Kingdom and got married to Lucian, whose parents were poor farmers. (Talk about rags to riches.)
They have a son, Prince Brycinian, or just simply Bryce. Bryce is the oldest of all the other royal kids. Way oldest. By six years.

Queen Amaya is the heir to the Darkness Kingdom and related to Queen Brittany (yin and yang). Believe it or not, for a while the Darkness Kingdom was good. However she got married to Blake and then everything started to change, including her. They have twins Princess Raven, or just simply Vee, and Prince Kieran (he goes by his second name, Jett, and will be referenced as such).