The Hidden Figure

Hali stood up quickly.

"It looks like you want to die!" She shouted

The hidden figure laughed.

"Why?!" shouted Blaize. "Why would you take out your malice on our parents?"

"Why don't you come and find out?" taunted the hidden figure

"Ryanz, stay here." Troy instructed

Ryanz nodded his head and stayed put.

They all ran to the hidden figure and began fighting it as they ran around it. Fire, stones, water blasts, ice blasts, lighting bolts, and blasts of darkness were going around. Left and right, up and down. It was like they were in a cloud of a magical battle.

"Woah." Ryanz said. "It's like a colorful cloud of magic."

The hidden figure clapped and a huge blast erupted knocking all of them down.

"Who-who the hell are you?" Sky asked as she stood back up

The others began to stand back up as well.

"Your worst nightmare." responded the hidden figure

"That's NOT a response." Hali said

"You killed our parents. Why?!" Eden yelled

The hidden figure laughed.
"Oh my. Pain is inevitable isn't it?"

Blaize grabbed the hidden figure's collar on it's dark black jacket and raised it up in the air. Fire royals are blessed to have super strength when they're angry.

Her hair was engulfed with flames and her eye color went from brown to red. Her voice started to change.

"Don't play games." Blaize growled. "I will end you right now if you don't say why the hell you killed my parents."

The hidden cloaked entity laughed.
"Yes! I like that! Anger! I feed on that! Keep going!"

Blaize threw the hidden figure on the ground.

The hidden figure shook its head as it got back on its feet.

"Honestly...it wasn't your parents I was going for. Well.. it was only one of them. But the other royals thought they were saviors and took the place of the one I was going for! I couldn't go after her because she had protected herself with a spell I couldn't go through. So I had them kill your parents because of rage! But there's another one who escaped. But then I got that one too."

They all looked at each other.

"You wanted to kill the one who escaped?" Sky asked

"Who?" The Hidden Figure asked, trying to annoy them

"Don't play games!" Eden shouted. "You just said there's two people you wanted! One, you wanted to kill so who was it?!"

"And who escaped?" Troy added

The hidden figure laughed.
"Questions, I see is what you have. Creme de la creme. We don't explain who we are."

"Creme de la creme?" Sky asked

The hidden figure shook its head and began to laugh.

"Talina okina saz shooze!"

Immediately as she casted that, a huge blast erupted throwing the royal elements in the air and throwing them back hard on the ground.

They all moaned in pain. The hidden figure continued to laugh at them.

"Get up, you fools!" It shouted. "I want the forces of nature to harm me! I want you to destroy me! You people whose ancestors controlled the earth are finally feeling the wrath of the others!"