Quick Catch Up

The next day...

The Royals arrived at a football field in the Earth Kingdom. The mother's were there as well. The fathers..were still in bed. They were sitting on the bleachers. Everyone was there except for Sky.

Eden looked up at the sky and sighed.
"I missed seeing Saturn from here."

Blaize looked up.
"Yeah it's pretty."

"Where's Sky?" asked Queen Caly.

Eden sighed. "I bet she's still asleep."

"Asleep?!" exclaimed Queen Icilana. "Sky is an early bird!"

Blaize shook her head. "Not anymore."

"How come?" asked Queen Brittany.

Vee sighed. "She's been binge sleeping and she thinks we don't know."

"What?!" The parents said in unison.

"Since when? Why?" asked Queen Caly.

The kids explained to them what has been going on with her for the past two days.

"T?" asked Queen Icilana.

"T, mama." said Crystal.

"That's why we didn't bother to bring him here." said Troy. "We feel it's best to keep them separated right now."

"Who even is this Raye?" Queen Icilana asked as she was eating her trail mix.

They took turns in telling them who she was.

"Wow!" Queen Caly exclaimed. "That's not a friend, whatsoever!"

"I hope they apologized to her." said Queen Icilana.

Eden shrugged. "Well, they met her at her office but we're not sure what went down."

"I mean he understands where he went wrong but he just feels like he's being made to be the bad guy or he's not allowed to date who he wants or whatever." Troy said

"Wow. All this has been going on?!" asked Queen Caly.

"And we didn't even travel!" exclaimed Queen Brittany

Queen Icilana sighed. "So what happened at Mystique Island? I heard you guys were arguing with them."

The kids began to tell them what happened.

"Jett got some nerve." said Queen Caly. "So Mystique Island still wants to play fiddle to the Darkness Kingdom."

"Oh yeah. They claim they're being neutral but no they ain't." said Blaize

"But, I'm proud of you snowflake. You really told them what they need to know." said Queen Icilana

Crystal smiled and nodded. "I was trained to defend my kingdom and that's what I did. Verbally and Physically."

They talked some more about Mystique Island.

"That's why when I go, it's for Halloween." said Eden

"Oh yes!" said Vee

Queen Caly shook her head. "That's for y'all kids. We parents got better things to do."

Queen Icilana nodded. "Mhm."

"So what else?" asked Queen Brittany.

The kids looked at Ryanz and Blaize.

"Oh?" asked Queen Caly

"No!" Ryanz and Blaize shouted in unison.

The parents looked at them in confusion.

"Ok as much as I want to know more, we gotta do this training and Sky needs to be here." said Queen Brittany.