𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Bonding over torture.

❝People really need to start appreciating the effort I put in not becoming a serial killer.❞

¤

Head tilting as she noticed her twin angrily walk past her, Camille grinned, her back kicking off of the wall and she laughed out, Hope turning to her with a glare, "Trust me, he's not gonna help with your problem other then aggravating it".

Chuckling as she turned to her father with an expecting look, the teen girl walked down the many stairs, the hybrid following close after her, his form appearing first into the small cell.

"Have you decided how you're going to kill him tho?", he wondered in intrigue, the chained blond pulling at the metal as he watched the quadbrid slowly walk around him, humming to herself if in thought.

Her eyes turned to her father and she pursed her lips together, "I'm thinking about turning this cell into Marie Lalaurie's house for the night", she shrugged, the boy tugging at the restrains holding him tied up to the roof.

Camille frowned, "Remember when we talked about her house?", she emitted with a small nod, "We laughed about how the abattoir already looked like it", she smiled, her hand turning the blond's face toward her as she noticed him looking away.

"That was when you used Hope for your plan and took my mom away", she stated, Klaus and Henrik, -who had just joined the scene, sighed, their arms crossing over their chests as they waited for Miracle's next move.

Twirling the bone like knife between her fingers, the siphoner blank emotionalesly, Roman catching at her weird demeanor and turned to her father, "What's wrong with her?", he asked with worry, one that had the hybrid scoff as he walked toward him, "Let's say that she has an affliction for which your pain is a momentary comfort".

The vampire frowned, "My pain?", he repeated in confusion as Camille hummed, her feet leading her to him and she tilted her head to the side, "You know, I've always wondered what these could do", she noted, Klaus looking down at the object in her hand.

He sucked in a breath, "Had one in me for a few years, extremely painful", he informed, the girl grinning as she rolled it in her hand.

"Do you think it'll help tho? I'm not manually torturing", she voiced out, the somehow relieved expression taking over her prisoner's face making her roll her eyes, "Trust me, I wish I did, but as you see", she stated, waving her hand around his face, "I just got my nails done, and I don't want to waste them on a bug".

Henrik laughed out, his head turning away to hide the amused grin that had formed into his face before he was making his way across the room to stand next to the two, the banshee smiling up at him before tuning back into her conversation.

Shrugging as he looked down at her, Klaus pursed his lips together before gripping at the vampire's jaw and inspecting his features, his eyes having squinted along the process, -he really didn't know what his oldest daughter found in him.

"I guess you could still go into his mind and destroy him from the inside. That's more fun", the hybrid chuckled, Roman pushing his face away from him and starring at him in disbelief, a look of pride spreading onto the man's features at the reaction.

Miracle nodded, her tongue running over her lip to wet the dehydrated skin and she grinned, "Real pain is emotional pain", she hummed in agreement and pressed the tip of the knife into his chest, the boy fighting against her hold and away from the blade, "Stop", he pleaded, "You don't really want to do this".

The witch looked up at him with scrunched features, "Oh, trust me, I really do", she mused, an annoyed look overcoming her face, "Do you even know what you've done!", she snapped, "You took my mother away from me!", she spat, her fist closing as she circled around him and the vampire grunted in pain, the hybrid and his ghost brother stepping back.