𝐱𝐯. I'm about as straight as a circle.

❝When someone helps you and they're struggling too, that's not help, that's love.❞

¤

"Boo", a sudden voice let out, its owner's hand placing themselves onto the redhead's shoulder which visibly shook in fear and surprise, the oh-so-familiar laugh of none other than Josette Olivia Saltzman filling her ears as she turned to her with a small pout, "So much for the mythical quadbrid who's always on guard", she laughed out.

Miracle rolled her eyes as she turned around, the amused expression hard to hide as the brunette came to view, "Let's say that the mythical quadbrid who's always on guard is taking a vacation for personal issues which are related to her slight psycho side".

The siphoner smiled, her friend only frowning in confusion, "What are you doing here, tho?", she wondered skeptically and the youngest only shrugged, "Dunno, thought that you will be here and wanted to come see you", she hummed, her eyes darting away from the redhead.

Camille nodded with a curious glint, her thoughts focusing on keeping the small tugging of her lip away, "Can I ask you something?", she let out quietly, her voice small over the music blasting around her.

Josette nodded curiously, her brows furrowing together as she turned to the redhead, "Where are you going to place The Hollow?", the latter wondered as nonchalantly as she could muster.

"Mom didn't tell me and Lizzie said it was a secret", the youngest shrugged and the wolf in front of her growled in annoyance, her eyes rolling.

Humming along with the new song playing in the background, the youngest looked around her with unreadable expression before she blank at the redhead who's head was thrown backwards, her eyes closed tightly as she breathed deeply.

Body suddenly pushed to the side, Camille turned to the siphoner in confusion, her palm rubbing at her arm where the hit was thrown, "The hell?", she let out, her eyes squinting while Josie only shrugged.

"You're it", she stated before running away.

Miracle gaped in surprise before she looked around her, some of the people around her throwing annoyed looks at the brunette as she called out after her friend, said girl scoffing as she rolled her eyes, "Fuck it", she murmured.

Feet padding against the stone surface underneath it, the quadbrid raced after Jo, her laughter filling the air around her and the man watching her from afar smiled in amusement before he turned to the blonde by his side, "She didn't tell me she was dating anyone".

Caroline shook her head and chuckled as the two girls fell to the ground, their laughter reaching both Klaus' and her own ears like a melody, they loved seeing their children happy, "They're not", the vampire stated as she turned her head to look at the man beside her.

"They're like us", she added, "They have a bad timing".

Looking up at the girl hoisting herself above her, Josie chuckled, her laugh growing louder as Ira's eyes glew into a reddish color, the dark hue swiftly changing into a bluer one.

The wolf rolled around so that her back was against the perky grass, "God, I haven't lost control on a full moon for like ages", she hissed to herself, herhands covering her face as she groaned onto her palms.

Shuffling beside so that she laid on her side, Jo grasped the redhead's wrists and pulled them away from her face, her expression softening as she noticed the tired look on her friend's face.

"Look, everybody loses control once in a while, it's not the end of the time and you know that", she stated, her lips tugging into a small grin, "You're the one who taught to Lizzie", she added, her chin leaning over her palm as she flipped onto her belly, her elbows deep onto the grass.

The quadbrid nodded quietly, her head head tipping to the side as she blank up at the siphoner by her side, a small frown settling over her forehead before she grinned to herself.

"What?", the brunette let out as she starred at her in confusion, the oldest shrugging before she pulled herself up and dragged Jo along with her, "Let's dance", she declared as she stopped mid-way, her lips stretched into a large smile.

Josie instantly shook her head, "You already know that I can't dance", she laughed out, the redhead only nodding in return, "Since something bad is probably going to happen tonight and I won't have the sunshine spirit in a long time", she hummed, "I'm going to teach you".

The brunette rolled her eyes, "Nothing bad is going to happen", she stated, grasping at the wolf's shoulder tightly, "You're just overthinking it", she smiled, yet the banshee seemed unconvinced by her words, "Trust me", she spoke, "I know when bad things are going to happen, and something bad is definitely going to happen".