🎀EPILOGUE🎀

Happy reading...(read it at a slow pace)

CHESTERMERE, ALBERTA, CANADA

The huge window dispensed a moderate, yet the perfect amount of positivity as the flaming sunrays seemed to be affected by the cool whiff naturally present in the spring atmosphere. As the electrifying breeze joined his sleeping soul, he slowly opened his orbs. He lazily sank into his surroundings and snuggled more in her sleeping form that was stuck to his chest.

Naina's eyes flew open as she sensed him staring at her. Her smile was as bright as the sunlight outside because the first sight she witnessed after her peaceful sleep was his. Sameer too passed back a curvy smile to her and mumbled, "Good morning Naina".

"Good morning...aap na humesha mujhe alarm bajne se pehle hi utha dete ho" She chuckled. 

"Achaw... tusi ape hi jaag jaande ho.. mai nhi tohadi need kharab karda" (Achaw.. aap apne aap hi jaag jaate ho.. mai nhi apki need kharab karta), he spoke as the matter of fact.

"Acha ji.. svere svere (subah subah) Punjabi.. mujhe na pta chal jaata hai jab aap mujhe aise dekhte ho.." She said. Without wasting a second, he was gonna stop her blabbering by giving her a sweet morning kiss, but all went in vain as Naina put her hand in between while saying irritatingly, "Ki ae Sameer.. you know na ke mainu bina brush keete kiss karna bilkul nhi changa lagda" (Kya hai Sameer.. apko pta hai na ki mujhe bina brush kiye kiss karna bilkul acha nhi lagta).

"Apko kya hai.. saara mood spoil kar diya..jaa rha hu brush karne" He was about to get up when Naina held his hand from the back and gave a sugary invitation by herself. He still denied it saying, "No Naina.. mujhe pta hai you find it gross..let's just go and brush our teeth.. fir toh aap agar mana bhi karoge toh bhi mai rukne nhi wala" Soon his romantic mode was turned on which was as rare as hen's teeth. 

"Yeh apko bhi pta hai ki apse connected koi bhi cheez mere liye gross nhi ho sakti, bas mujhe yeh thoda unhygienic lagta hai.. "She gave him a cheeky yet overwhelmed smile and both of them headed towards the restroom to brush their teeth in separate washbasins.

They came out after sometime and caught a sight of their ringing alarm, so now there was no time left for them and Sameer hurriedly picked up his clothes and rushed hotfoot to the washroom in order to take a shower. 

He came out after ten minutes, well dressed in his formals. "Naina, aaj breakfast ki turn meri hai.. tusi aithe da vekho te mai neeche jaa rheya ha (aap idhar ka dekho aur mai neeche jaa rha hu), he sprinted downstairs after informing Naina.

Sameer had just prepared the breakfast and lunch for the office when he saw Naina heading downstairs. She gave him a quick loving glance and said, "Sameer.. humare paas utna time nhi hai ki yaha baithke breakfast kare.. mai yeh khana pack kar leti hu aur car me khud bhi kha lungi aur apko bhi khila dungi".

He nodded and went to start the car while she was busy packing their food. Soon they all were settled comfortably in the car and now she was feeding him the food while he was driving. "Khud bhi toh khao" Sameer asked Naina raising his eyebrows. "Hmm.. mai bhi kha rhi hu beech beech me.. aap driving pe dhyaan do" She directed him.

Both of them were doing their tasks when suddenly a cute voice came from behind, "Mom.. we wanna have a bite too". Naina chuckled as her already full twins wanted to have more food, just to eat from their mother's hands.

Sameer too let out a light laugh and said, "Randeep, Purvi.. you guys are already five years old.. pta hai agar apke friends ko pta laga na.. ke tusi halle tak aap roti nhi khaande ta oh tohada mazak udaunge (ki aap abhi tak khud roti nhi khaate toh vo apka mazak udayenge)".

🎉 आपने Adjustments? को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें