THE DAY OUT😍

Hola!! This is a special update on my special day, my birthday, that has started according to India's time.😁

The image above in the media box is of Waterton, that is basically a lake covered with mountains, around the city. The picture is clicked by me only, when we went there long ago!

This update is only for fun, where Samaina would spend some time together. I wanted to make it long, but seriously didn't have time! Sorry for that as this would be shorter than other updates.

So here we go..!! Happy reading💖

"Naina ji.. hum finally pohoch gye.. mai ab car park karta hu aur aap bahr chale jao vaha uss bench ke paas" Sameer directed her the way as he was gonna park the car.

Soon Naina went to the spot, and sat on the bench waiting for him, while being mesmerized by the beauty of the lake and the mountains nearby. After five minutes, Sameer arrived and both of them headed towards the lake, the centre of attraction in the city - cum - village.

As they reached there, both of them couldn't take off their eyes from the sight infront of them. It was indeed more paronamic than she had expected. Sameer had visited this place more than once, but for him too it always appeared to be more peaceful and beautiful.

"Sameer ji iska paani kitna thanda hai!!" Naina grabbed his attention while whining about how cold the water was when she tried to sink in her hand in the water.

"Naina ji yeh humesha hi thanda rehta hai.. tabhi toh log swim nhi kar rhe.. wo Dekho waha logo ne boats hire ki hain.. hum bhi kare??" He asked.

"Sachi!! Haan karte hain na.. Boht maza ayega" she exclaimed in happiness like a kid which made Sameer chuckle.

After a few minutes, they were ready to sit in the boat, when Sameer himself got seated first while expecting Naina would sit by herself. Naina waited for a few seconds as she had expected him to atleast give her his hand for support, but he didn't. How unromantic he was! Naina thought to herself. Then she jerked the thought off, getting herself seated beside him on her own. He gave a toothy smile to her while paddling with her. She too gave back a fake smile.

So, to lighten up her mood, Sameer took out his phone to click some pictures. He made her wear his glasses, while with one hand, he splashed a few water droplets from the lake on her side, and her cute picture got clicked by his other hand, giving an extra effect with the water droplets. She too now posed for the pictures happily, as he had compansated everything.

Soon they got satisfied with the boating, and went to explore the village area.

"Sameer ji aapne toh kaha tha ki yeh village area hai" she gave him a puzzled look.

"Haan toh yeh village area hi toh hai" he said casually.

"Par yeh apko village kaha se lag rha hai!! Yeh toh bilkul city jaisa hi lag rha hai na.. Yaha toh koi chote ghar bhi nhi hain.. sabhi ache hi lag the hain" she was confused.

"Ohh.. ab mai samjha.. Naina ji Yaha ek toh villages boht kam hain.. aur jo hain unko Boht maintain karke rakha hai.. Yaha log bhi boht kam rehte hain.. isliye yeh jagah zyadatar ghoomne ke liye hi hai.. log Yaha sirf enjoy karne ya shaanti me baithne ke liye ate hain" he explained to her, now very well understanding her point.

"Ohh Acha! Tabhi mai confuse ho rhi thi". She gave him an understanding look.

"Chalo fir ghoomte hain streets me.. boht maza ayega" he said.

"Hanji.. chalte hain" she nodded excitedly.

They roamed around several streets, clicking pictures, dancing and singing with some people, playing some instruments with people. They also had the famous ice cream of the city. Naina was amazed with the city. People around them were so friendly, and they enjoyed a lot. This was all what she wanted. She wanted to spend some time with him, to be with him. They journey of three hours was indeed worth, as Sameer said.

Now it was the time to go back and prepare for the office tomorrow. Naina was upset to leave the place but didn't show it to him, as he himself couldn't do anything about it.

Agar aap logo ko mujhe bday gift dene ka man kar rha hai toh bhar bhar ke comments kar dena.😂😂😂😂

Par maine aisa kuch nhi kiya jiske liye mujhe gift mile.. mai itte slow and chotu updates deti hu na.. I know.. but trust me guys, jab bhi mai uss writing ke zone me hoti hu tab I try my best.. but still I myself don't get satisfied with my work.

Anyways, stay safe and healthy❣️

Unedited chapter

Have a wonderful day!! ☺️💝💝

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें