HEARTBREAK 💔

Happy reading💖

"Naina ji.. vo mujhe aaj office nhi jana.. mujhe theek feel nhi ho rha" Sameer said, resting on the bed, while both of his hands were clutching the duvet.

"Kk..kya hua Sameer ji!! Apko bhukhar hai kya???" Naina suddenly got tensed, while stopping her work and going to have a look at him.

"Aisi koi baat nhi hai, mujhe bas thoda dizzy feel ho rha hai.. shayad thakaan ki vajah se.. aap aaj office chale jao, jab ghar aaoge tab tak mai theek bhi ho jaunga.. infact agar better feel hua toh baadme office aa jaunga.. you don't take stress.." he made her breath in relief as nothing was much problematic.

"Par mai apko Aise kaise chod ke chali jau.. aap rest karo.. mai bhi yehi hu" she declared.

"Naina ji.. itni si baat par kon Aise karta hai.. vaise bhi aaj Monday hai.. toh hume upcoming projects ke baare me discussions karne padenge.. toh humme se ek ka hona boht important hai" he convinced her.

"Hmm.. vo bhi hai.. par fir aap promise karo agar theek feel nhi hua toh mujhe bula loge.. okay??"

"Haan.. promise.. ab aap jaldi ready ho jao nhi toh late ho jaoge" he spoke sweetly.

"Ok.. good!! Ab mai jaa rhi hu.. take care" she replied while giving him a soft, yet comforting hug, and left after a few minutes.

She had reached the office by now. But the time she entered there, she was quite intelligent to notice few giggles, mainly from Indian people present there, that were only for her. Then she looked at herself, and noticed that she was in an ordinary suit, that she uses to wear at night.

She took a seat behind, in the very corner so no one can really see her. Then she tried to recall the whole scenario. She woke up, had a quick shower, and then Sameer suddenly called her from the closet when she was changing into her formals. Hearing his weak voice, she instantly put her previous clothes back, and rushed to him. After that, she totally forgot that she had to change. She didn't expect Sameer to notice that, as he was sick, and he had a habit to see her like this in every morning.

Now she couldn't do anything, calling Sameer was not an option as he was already not feeling well, so how could he reach the office in that condition. She then composed herself, and tried to adjust her dress in whatever way possible, for atleast looking a bit presentable for the meeting.

The meeting started. Unfortunately being a monday morning, not even a single person was absent. Naina asked many of her so called friends from the office to host the meeting, but they refused sternly. Now she had to host the meeting, so she slowly got up and reached beside the smart board with baby steps. She had become the attention grabber for all the indians present there. Those who weren't indians, barely noticed her. But most of the people present there were indians only, so she was now on the verge of crying. Being raised up in a high classed family, she never got insulted before. But now she was in Canada, as an ADJUSTING wife of her husband.

She again composed herself, and tried her best to control her tears. She then started the meeting gathering some courage, and then got engrossed in explaining, while trying her best to ignore all those who were not at all showing any interest in any discussion.

The meeting got over after two hours, that were like forever for Naina. She was now collecting all her stuff while a girl stopped her way as she said, "Tum samajhti kya ho apne aap ko ha?? Who told you to host this meeting, and that too dressed in such a tacky manner".

"What do you mean ha?? I asked many of you to host the meeting.. aur apke glares hi kaafi the mere liye to get my answer!!" She replied fuming in anger.

"Tevar toh tumhare aise hain jaise Mrs. Sameer Maheshwari ho!! Aur vo toh tum ho nhi sakti.. I'm sure he would never marry to a girl like you" she spoke, making her shock.

Without a word, she simply left from there sobbing. She didn't know that Sameer had never told anyone that they were married. She barely interacted with anyone there, but never shared it with Sameer. Sameer broke her heart today. She didn't expect that Sameer would ever try to hide his actual identity. What was the reason behind it? Was he ashamed of her to such an extent that he couldn't call her as his wife infront of everyone?? Many questions were puzzling her dazed mind.

She drove the car rashly, not able to figure out that how would she ask him. Was it a misunderstanding? She didn't know.

She reached the home, only to find no one there. She was hell confused now, where was he gone in such condition? She moved back and forth in tension all around the hall. After one hour, there was a knock at the door. She hurriedly opened it, and there stood her Sameer ji, with a girl beside him!

With a forced smile, she greeted them, only to receive a cold reply from that girl. The girl moved inside, while he held her arm to stop her, and said, "Naina ji.. vo teen chaar dino ke liye yeh humare saath hi rahegi!" he wanted to continue, but stopped seeing her blank face.

"Aap pochoge nhi Kyu?" He asked gently.

"Ab jab aapne mujhe bina btaye yeh decide kar hi liya hai toh mai kon hoti hu poochne wali? Vaise bhi agar mai Mana bhi kardu toh ab yeh possible nhi hai ki yeh Yaha se Chali jaaye.. kyuki aap ise le hi aye ho na.. koi nhi ji.. dinner karlo aake, mai kuch banati hu" she replied in a cold voice, from which he couldn't decide if she was angry or normal.

Dedicating this, and the upcoming update to RRao_13, hope I stood on your expectations!

I wasn't able to find a good title, can anyone suggest me an appropriate title for this chapter? Will edit it..☺️

Anyone having a clue on what's gonna happen next???

Will try to update soon, as the story's gonna get interesting..

Unedited chapter..

Till then take care, stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें