CARE...

Sameer was restlessly waiting and praying for Naina to get back in her senses. He was sitting on the chair while his hands were folded and tears were brimming from his eyes. Whereas, at the Golden Temple, Simran and Vivekdeep were also praying for the same.

After more two hours, the doctor finally came out. He briskly stood up and asked doctor in a chocked voice, "Doctor..Na..Naina ji kaisi hain?? Unko hosh aya? Vo..vo theek hain na??".

"Yes.. she's out of danger now..unhe Abhi hi hosh aya hai..vo ab thodi der baad discharge ho sakti hain..thodi pain abhi bhi rahegi..but please make sure that she doesn't take any work load or tension..she needs a proper rest for atleast two to three days. Ab aap jakar unse mil sakte hain." The doctor assured him.

"Thank you so much doctor", he thanked him being relieved and speedily went to her ward.

He sat beside her, adored her for a while, and then thanked the God for saving his Naina ji. "Thank you soo much waheguru ji..apne meri Naina ji ko bacha liya" he folded his hands and closed his eyes to thank the God. Naina was listening to him when he was thanking the god, she felt extremely blessed to have him in her life. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. They drenched themselves in each other's eyes. At that time, they didn't really need the words to express their mixed emotions, their orbs were saying everything. Sameer's eyes had a feeling of happiness that his Naina ji was saved now, they had guilt that he couldn't take care of her properly, they also had an emotion of belongingness and most importantly his LOVE for her. Whereas Naina's hazel orbs had pleasure, faith, gratitude, trust, and somewhere a small yet strong inkling of LOVE, that she didn't know.

After a while, they came back to the real world. Naina tried to sit on the bed, and it was when Sameer helped her holding her one arm and back, and placing the cushion before her. He then held her both hands tightly, yet gently, and said, "Naina ji..am soo sorry..meri vajah se ye accident hua..na mai apko date par bulata aur na hi aap Aise..." He couldn't complete his lines and cried his heart out placing his head on her lap. She could understand his turmoil and condition right now, she just placed one hand on the back of his shoulder and caressed his hair softly with the other hand. After sometime, she made him look at her by picking his head up from her lap and said, "Sameer ji..Isme apki koi galti Nhi hai..apko thodi na pata tha ki ye sab ho jaayega.. please Aise sorry mat boliye..mai ab theek hu aap khud dekh sakte hain.." she then remembered something and asked tensely, "Aur mera chodiye aap apna bataiye..agar accident mera hua hai toh apka bhi toh hua hai na..aap theek hain.. please sach sach batana"

"Naina ji..Mai bilkul theek hu..bas thodi leg injurie hui thi vo bhi ab farak hai..mujhe kuch nhi hua hai" he assured her.

"Pakka na??" She was still not fully convinced.

"Hanji..pakka..apki kasam" he then made her fully convinced.

"Fir theek hai..par jo bhi hai..aap time se ointment lagate rehna" now she instructed him like his mom and he nodded like an obidient child.

"Naina ji..ab hume apke ghar par bhi phone karke bata dena chahiye..sab pareshan ho rhe honge..maine mere mom dad ko toh bta diya hai par vo actually abhi Golden Temple me hain..hum ab apke ghar bhi phone kar dete hain" Sameer spoke out.

"Par mere ghar pe toh saare abhi tak Ludhiana pohoch gye honge..aaj hum sabne kisi shaadi me jana tha..aur mai Yaha thi toh mujhe daddy ka pakka pata hai..unhone pakka biji ko kuch nhi btaya hoga aur nikal gye honge sabke saath" she very well knew about her supportive father, and then continued, "Aur agar abhi humne phone kiya toh biji Boht pareshaan ho jaayenge aur gussa bhi karenge ki mai unko bina btaye gyi..aur fir sabka function bhi spoil ho jaayega" she was worried now.

"Aisa karte hain mai mom ko phone karta hu aur unse poochta hu kya kare" he replied to calm her down.

He then called Simran, who said in a assuring tone, "Beta tu iss sab ki tension mat le..Mai khud uske parents se baat kar lungi..mere aur inke best friends hain vo..humari baat samajh jaayenge..Naina ka dhyaan rakhna aur ab tu aisa kar ki Naina ko lekar uske ghar chala jaa..jab tak uske ghar koi nhi ata tab tak hilna bhi mat..samjha! Ab mai rakhti hu aur naina ke parents se baat karti hu..u don't worry and take of her and yourself too".

He told everything to Naina, and after one more hour, Naina was allowed to go home.

"Naina ji..ab aap yahi rest kariye mai kuch apki medicine ke liye paani lene jaata hu", he said as he made her sit on the bed, resting her back on the back of the bed.

"Mat jayiye na...", She furiously held his hand and said. This sentence was enough for him to stop and quickly hug her, but the medicine was more important right now, so he went to her and said, "Mai bas paani lene jaa rha hu Naina ji..bas yu gaya aur yu aya" he made his hand come out of her hold and left reluctantly.

He soon came back with a tablet and a glass of water with some biscuits in a tray. "Naina ji..ye kha lijiye pehle..fir dawai khana paani ke saath" he made her eat two biscuits as it was important to eat something before having the medicine.

"Chaliye ab ye tablet bhi lijiye", he asked her to open her mouth but she didn't.

"Mujhe nhi khani ye..Boht kadvi hoti hai" she literally acted like a small kid who didn't want to eat his medicine.

Sameer first chuckled at her cute expressions and then said, "dekhiye ye apko khani toh padegi hi..apko theek hona hai na?" He asked her and she said, "hona hai par Aise nhi".

"Chaliye mai fir apse baat nhi karunga" he tried to trick her.

"Haww" she left her mouth wide open being dramatic, and Sameer took the advantage and quickly kept the tablet in her wide opened mouth. She chuckled and had her medicine while drinking the water.

Hiii!! I know I said that I'll try to make this one longer..but couldn't..some guests came over and I had less time to write.

And btw, more Samaina moments will be there in the next part!!! Happy???

Unedited chapter

Stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें