HAAN HAI JI

"Aap kaun hain!?" Was the reply Sameer got from her.

He couldn't believe at his own ears. Was he listening everything right?? First of all, he was extremely and blissfully happy that finally, finally after waiting so long, he could listen to her voice. Her voice was so magical, so musical and as sugary as honey that he could listen to her voice forever.

"But wait!! That was not the right thing to focus on right now!", His mind peeped in the conversation of him and his heart. He then started to think again about her question, after all his senses got back, his was finally shocked (that a normal person, at his place, would surely get before him😂).

He again gathered his courage and spoke, "Ye kya keh rhi hain Naina Ji..Mai Sameer..agar sab kuch sahi rha toh apka hone wala pati" he ended up blushing.

Now it was the time for HER to get shocked. Was SHE listening to everything right?? She stared him for a while, but being more intelligent than him, she wasted no time and spoke, "Par jo photograph mere paas hai, usme toh aap nhi ho!! Usme toh koi aur hai".

He was completely flummoxed now. But for the first time since he came to India, he did a smart thing. He asked her to bring the photograph and show it to him to clear all the misunderstandings between them.

She brought the photograph from a drawer beside her bed. As soon as Sameer opened the envelope, he was startled to see that the photograph was of Munna, not him!!!

"Dekhiye..ye mere best friend Munna ki picture hai..pata nhi kaise aa gyi.. I'm so sorry but asli sameer mai hi hu..shayad koi galti ho gyi hogi jisse meri photo replace hokar Munna ki aa gyi..Munna ki toh Shaadi bhi ho gyi hai" he tried to make her understand.

"Kya!!" Was the way she reacted, but soon calmed down and said, "Chaliye koi nhi ji..jo hua usme na meri galti hai aur na hi apki..I think we should leave this topic now".

Sameer was just amazed by her understanding nature. She didn't waste her time arguing about the photograph. She very well knew how to tackle the situation. She managed to impress him without even doing much effort.

"Thank you Naina Ji for trusting and understanding me", he said to her smiling widely.

"Arey isme thank you wali koi baat nhi hai ji..vaise apko ek baat batau? Jab maine ye picture dekhi tab mujhe pata nhi kyu lag rha tha ki kuch theek nhi hai..dimag keh rha tha ki yehi Sameer ji hain..par dil keh rha tha ki ye sameer ji bilkul nhi ho sakte..Maine apko pehle kabhi dekha bhi nhi hua par pata nhi kyu mera dil keh rha tha ye aap nhi hain" she spoke sweetly.

He smiled at her lovingly and she too smiled back. "Aap sirf mere saath hindi me bol rhi hain ya fir ghar par sabke saath punjabi bolte hain?", He asked after a while.

"Nhi ji mai sirf apke saath hindi me bol rhi hu kyuki mujhe pata nhi tha ki aap punjabi bolte hain ya nhi..aur maine hindi me baat karna isliye prefer kiya kyuki jo punjabi me baat karte hain, unki punjabi apne aap hi hindi me baat karte hue nikal jaati hai " she laughed a bit and continued, "ya fir vo khud hi keh dete hain ki vo hindi bolne me uncomfortable ho rhe hain..mera case thoda different hai..mujhe Preeti, meri best friend ke saath reh reh kar thodi boht hindi bolni aa gyi hai..so I thought ki pehle hindi me baat kar lungi agar aap comfortable lage baat karte hue toh pata chal jaayega ki aap hindi hi bolte hain".

First, he adored her laughing in between when she broke his trance by continuing, he noticed that she was very observing in nature too.

"Ohh..nice..and u were right ji..mai hindi me hi baat karta hu..mujhse punjabi bilkul nhi boli jaati" he spoke as a matter of fact.

"Koi nhi ji..I will ADJUST..mai aapse hindi me hi baat karungi" she showed him her adjusting nature.

He smiled and they continued talking about their hobbies, some random facts about themselves and some other stuff for sometime.

"Dekhiye Sameer ji..mai ye toh nhi janti ki aap haan bologe ya nhi..par mai ye zaroor kehna chaahti hu ki agar humari Shaadi hoti hai toh mai kabhi bhi apko koi shikayat ka mauka nhi dungi..mai apke har sukh dukh me apka saath dungi..apni poori koshish karungi apne aap ko har tarah se ADJUST karne me..I promise mai apni taraf se sab kuch sahi karne ki koshish karungi..Sameer Ji..mujhe nhi pata chal rha hai ki mujhe apse baat karke Itna acha kyu laga..but being honest with u..I felt as if mujhe koi aisa mil gaya ho jisse mera koi Purana connection hai..Ji mai apse ye nhi kahungi ki I like u or something..mai bas Itna janti hu ki mera haan karna galat prove nhi hoga..mai ye janti hu ki mai aap par poori life trust kar sakti hu..aur mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki agar apki jagah koi aur hota toh mai ye decision itni jaldi nhi leti..par haan..abhi me ye decision le rhi hu ki meri taraf se humare rishte ke liye HAAN hai" she kept her decision when both of them were taking the decision for this wedding.

Sameer was on seventh heaven after listening to her and her decision. He tried his best not to show her his excitement or reaction right now. He broke his chain of thoughts by himself and replied very lovingly and calmly, "Naina ji..I promise ki mai apka ye trust kabhi nhi tootne dunga..Mai apko humesha khush rakhunga aur aapki in sundar si aakhon me ek bhi aasu nhi aane dunga..I promise ki apka saath kabhi nhi chodunga..meri taraf se bhi HAAN hai Naina ji". He urged to hug her but thinking that she might not like it, he backed off and asked her to come with him and declare their decision to all the elders and take their blessings. She nodded and went with him.

They went downstairs and took the blessings from all the elders present there. After more discussions, their marriage was fixed within one month.

I am so so so sorry for ending it here..I know mere updates Boht chotte hote hain..so sorry!!

I had a question for all of you:)
Do u want me to post daily updates with less content or long updates after 2 to 3 days???

And I wanted to say something to pahul_gpk

Pahul..Aise hoti hai jaldi wali haan🤣🤣😂😂

Do support and give the answer of my question above..

Till then stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें