WELCOME TO CANADA

ONE MONTH LATER...

Announcement at Zurich Airport, Switzerland: The passengers of the flight Air Canada reaching the Calgary International Airport, may board and have their seats in the plane. We wish you all a safe and comfortable journey of nine hours from Swiss Airlines.

"Sameer ji..itna time firse! A nine hour flight is so long!" A girl, who became a women three days ago, wearing a nuptial chain in her neck, chuda in both of her wrists, and vermillion on the middle top of her forehead, was standing there, elegantly dressed in a heavy Patiala suit, that was completely giving her a newly married women look.

"Naina ji humari pichli Delhi to Switzerland wali flight bhi toh eight hours ki thi na..bas kuch time ki baat hai fir hum mere...sorry sorry..fir hum HUMARE ghar mein pohoch jaayenge" Sameer made his Naina ji understand and at last, made her cheeks turn crimson red.

"Chaliye ab..ghar jaake jitna mann kare utna sharma lena..abhi jaakar boarding karte hain aur plane mein baithte hain" he first teased her and then greatfully told her to board with him before sitting in the plane.

Their bording got done and now they were sitting in their seats, after keeping their handbags in the shelf above their seats.

"Vaise Sameer ji..hum Switzerland aye bhi aur ghoome bhi nhi..sirf airport me hi reh gye..pata hai mujhe bachpan se yaha ane ka Mann tha..ek baar toh program bhi ban gya tha par last moment par cancel ho gya..tab hume fir Paris ghoomne jana pada tha" said Naina remembering her visit to Paris two years ago.

"Acha! Chalo koi nhi..hum pakka apne honeymoon par Switzerland hi jaayenge." He said in a mischievous way that made her eyelids almost shed her eyeballs and cheeks turn pink.

"Kya yarr..aap pehle toh itna nhi sharmate the..phir ab kyu!" Sameer complained her.

"Toh aap bhi toh pehle aise nhi the..ab aap bhi boht change ho gye hain..par aise better hain" she smiled widely and rested her head on his shoulder by holding his arm with both of her hands. He then tilted a bit downwards, and then placed a feather like kiss on her forehead. The plane then took off from one of the most beautiful places in the world, Switzerland.

After a long sleep of five hours, Sameer woke up and saw his vivacious wifey sleeping cutely in his embrace. His gaze was so strong that Naina instantly woke up and opened her eyes, while rubbing them with the back of her hand, just like a baby. He giggled at her antics and said, "Uth gye Naina ji..".

"Hmmmm..." She was still in half sleep, so she just hummed in response and again rested herself in her solace, that was his embrace. He smiled wholeheartedly that she was totally comfortable with him now. After sometime, he felt that Naina didn't sleep again, and to confirm that, he looked down. He saw that Naina waz deeply thinking something.

"Sameer ji..mujhe lagta hai humne akele aakar theek nhi kiya..hume mom dad ke saath hi ana chahiye that na.." she finally mouthed something.

"Naina ji I can understand apko kaisa lag rha hoga..but the thing is ki mom aur dad boht time baad India gye the.. isliye unka Mann tha ki vo thodi der aur ruk jaaye..par vo nhi chaahte the ki mere kaam me koi loss ho.. isliye unhone hume pehle bhej diya" he tried to make her understand.

"Vo bhi hai..par hum na unhe jaldi se jaldi bula lenge..theek hai?" She asked in an engaging way.

"Hanji..pakka..ab aap pareshaan mat hoiye aur thodi der mein khana aane wala hai..vo kha lete hain" he spoke lovingly. After that they had their not - so - tasty food, as international flights usually have food like porridge, salads and stuff like that.

"Naina ji pichli flight mein toh itna acha indian food tha..aur yaha dekho..daliya, fruits woh bhi naam ke, mujhe ye bilkul acha nhi laga..aur ye wrap taste kiya apne? Bilkul tasty nhi hai..aur ek minute..apne kha bhi liya apna khana!! Par ye toh bilkul acha nhi hai?" he scrunched his nose and made a grumpy face.

"Sameer ji ab hum isme kuch kar bhi toh nhi sakte na..aur ye itna bura bhi nhi hai..agar aap isko ketchup ke saath khaoge toh acha lagega..thoda ADJUST kar lijiye fir toh hum ghar pohoch hi jaayenge na" she again showed him her Adjusting nature. But he was not at all ready to eat that food, so she took the food from him and fed him each and every morsel sweetly, and he too ate it happily as it was for the first time that Naina was feeding him food. The food that was tasteless before, had become the most delicious delicacy ever, according to him.

After more four hours, the flight landed at Calgary International Airport, Canada. They got off from the plane and took their luggages from the belt, after doing the immigration.

As they stepped outside the airport, a cool breeze welcomed them with a beautiful weather. Naina was just astonished and it was her first step on the land of Canada. She couldn't express her feeling and views on the peace that she got there at that time. It was only the different, yet unique aura of this place that made her feel so calm and electrified, by just stepping outside the airport.

Sameer could feel her at that time. "Welcome to Canada Naina ji" he said to with great affection and continued, "Chaliye ab taxi me baithte hain..taxi aa chuki hai". She nodded slightly as she so engrossed in the beauty of the place. They then got themselves seated in the taxi. Naina was smiling like an idiot while glancing the alluring and attractive views outside the car. The place was so clean and neetly maintained, unlike some parts of India.

"Sameer ji yeh kitni sundar jagah hai..humara ghar jaha par hai vaha ka area bhi aisa hi hoga kya?" She squeeled in happiness when they were Crossing the highway. Pieces of pure white clouds scattered all over the ocean blue coloured sky, with more than enough greenery and super clean highway. She was way more excited that him as it was for the first time she had come here. Sameer gave a toothy smile to her and answered, "Jo humara area hai vo Chestermere ke under hai, aur Chestermere Calgary se bhi zyada peaceful and beautiful hai. Abhi fall ka season chal rha hai toh aap dekhna vaha Vaise trees honge jaise aap pictures mein dekhte ho..ekdum reddish - orange coloured..aur Haa..roads ke aas paas maple leaves bhi gire honge..jo Yaha ki specialty hai..same vaise jaise Canadian flag me hai"

"Sachi!! Apko pata hai mera boht Mann tha real life me unn trees ko dekhne ka..hum kab tak Chestermere pohochenhe??" She asked out of bliss.

"Ab toh aap in trees ko roz dekh sakte ho..hum na roz walk karne haha karenge vaha.. aur Calgary se Chestermere pohochne me approx half an hour lag jata hai..hume fifteen minutes toh ho hi chuke hain..toh fifteen minutes aur lagenge" he answered sweetly.

Soon they were about to reach THEIR home when Naina's gaze fell on those autumn trees. She was awfully mesmerized by the beauty and peacefulness of that locality. "Beautiful" was the word that could come out of her mouth at that time, as she was completely flabbergasted by the view.

I know I said that I'll make this update longer, but couldn't..it was too difficult to write it in this situation. First of all, yesterday I came to know about Srishti..and I can't believe what she has done!! Secondly, yesterday night I went to my buaji's home where her best friend was also there. At the very moment, her best friend got a call and was informed that her mother passed away in India..she was sitting in front of us all broken..she was crying badly while shivering so hard, and we weren't able to do anything. It will take time for me to come out of this, I wrote this update with very heavy heart. Please cooperate and I am really sorry for the inconvenience 🙏.

Unedited chapter

Please take care of yourself and your close ones guys..stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें