FROM FISSURE TO A CRACK (continued)

"Naina ji aap ready ho gye?? Hum chalein?" sameer asked as soon as when he saw Naina coming towards him in the hall.

But the moment he looked carefully at her, he suddenly got all lost seeing his beautiful wifey drapped in an elegant silk saree, styled in a modern way having a turtleneck quarter sleeved black coloured silk crop top as blouse and a hot pink shaded saree, she was all graced in antique silver jewellery, and had given herself an extra effect by braiding her waist length hair sideways. Her curves were prominently highlighted giving her a perfect sexy figure. Her soft and smooth milkey waist could not get hidden from his dark brown orbs, when it was looking brighter in the shiny shades of silk.

She was coming towards him, all planned to kill him today. She then soon reached to him in the hall after getting downstairs. He couldn't blink for a while, his eyes were open more than enough. It was the first time when she was wearing a saree infront of him. Although he had seen her in different lehengas and suits during their wedding rituals, and formals too in office. But saree was the one outfit that she had never worn infront of him.

All that could be visible to him was just his wife who had come as a goddess in his life. He was mentally thanking God for sending this angel to be with him for his every ups and downs.

"Sameer ji" it was the fifth time when Naina was calling his name, but he was not in that state to answer her, he was day dreaming. Finally after getting annoyed, she started shaking him by his shoulders that made him come out of his lala land. "Sameer ji chalein??" She spoke out.

"Hh...haan...cch..chalte hain" he feared if his Naina ji came to know about what he was up to, with his not - so - innocent thoughts. And with this, he couldn't get the courage to tell her that how breathtakingly wonderful she was looking in that silk saree.

While they got settled in the car, she was continuously glancing at her hubby, who had worn a simple, yet formal black shirt teemed up with khaki pants. His silky black locks falling on his forehead, had always made her go crazy. She was, for the first time, adoring him shamelessly without caring about anything. Sameer who was busy in driving, unfortunately couldn't meet her gaze and remained unaware of what SHE was up to now.

Being bold this time, Naina spoke out of love, "Tusi... sorry..I mean aap boht ache lag rhe hain Sameer ji".

"Thank you Naina ji" his happiness couldn't get hidden from her, because his toothy smile, after so long, was reaching upto his eyes. With his only smile, her stomach got all filled up with thousands of butterflies. But she somewhere felt that Sameer didn't even express how was she looking in that saree. But throwing away these thoughts, she got off from the car smiling, while Sameer opened the door for her after reaching their destination.

Soon they were warmly welcomed by by a lovely couple, who were Munna and Swati. They got inside where everyone had arrived already.

Naina could sense that she was the 'odd one out' from all the other females present there as not even a single one was wearing a saree except for her. Everyone was dressed up in western clothing. Sameer too cognized that but said nothing to her. But soon both of them got engrossed in interacting with others.

Naina had a great time talking with Swati and her other friends. After having some light delicacies, it was almost midnight when Munna and Swati announced everyone for getting on the home stage in the hallway for some dance.

Naina was about to go to Sameer to ask him for a couple dance, but what she saw! A girl, who was natively canadian, maybe in a drunken state, was already dancing with Sameer intentionally being too close to him. She was dressed up in a very short dress, with a deep neck. Naina couldn't recognize how Sameer was feeling at that time, he was expressionless. They were dancing with each other not even caring of anything. Maybe Sameer was drunken too!!

A lone tear escaped from Naina's eye, but she abruptly wiped it off by her own hand, while continously staring at them with wide open eyes. Her brain stopped working. At first she got jealous but then she realized that maybe Sameer had drunk alcohol! She didn't know what to do!!

She just got to the stage and intentionally started dancing with another guy who looked quite hot! That guy too enjoyed dancing with her, but when their proximity was about to increase, she felt it to be disgusting, so she immediately stopped and apologized that guy by saying that she was tired. Then she again looked at Sameer who was still dancing. She stomped her feet in anger and grabbed him from there making that girl annoy from her actions.

Tears were continously rolling down from her eyes, seeing Sameer being drunken. Soon the hangover was gone as Sameer didn't drink that much. He looked at Naina and instead of apologizing to her, he behaved as if nothing had happened. He just grabbed her hand and took her to the bar section, to introduce her amongst his other friends.

"Hey everyone!! So she's my wife Naina!" Sameer introduced her with great affection, but she seemed to be least interested.

Not being aware about her cold expressions, he turned to her and said, "Naina.. this is Max, this is Riley, and he's Alec" he then introduced his friends as well.

"Hi Naina! So how's it goin in here?!", Riley said politely.

"It's good here! I really liked the place" although she very well knew English, but the main problem was her accent. She still had an indian accent in speaking english, while Sameer being grown up in Canada, could very well speak in proper accent.

"From how long are you staying here with Sameer?" Alec asked.

"It's been only one week since we're staying with each other here." She replied in a humble tone.

"Can you please talk a bit clear!? I really can't understand ya properly!!" Said Max being sarcastic as she didn't have that canadian accent.

Naina had a tinge of guilt in her heart that she indirectly made her husband feel ashamed of her. But at the same time she looked at Sameer, hoping him to take a stand for her, but he didn't. It looked like he was somewhere hurt, or ASHAMED could be a better word for that. Neither he took a stand, nor he wanted to say a word to her, as somewhere he too very well knew that Naina wasn't wrong.

But unexpectedly, Riley and Alec took a stand for her. "Chill bro! She's new to this country man! How can she have a canadian accent by only spending a week here!" Riley said. While Alec too added supporting her, "And you should respect her! She's new and we as Canadian citizens, have a responsibility to make feel comfortable, right?? Instead of being sarcastic about her accent!!".

Naina thanked both of them before leaving for home. Their short trip from there to their home was quite silent. Neither she complained anything, nor he spoke something. This time he didn't even open the door of the car for her. He parked the car and headed inside their home.

Okay!! So feel free to throw tomatoes, potatoes or anything u have in ur hand rn on me.. coz ik I'm super late!!😂

But talking abt this update, it's comparitively longer, no?? And I know it got a little slow and somewhere boring too in the start.. sorry for that!

So this was my unedited fifteenth update.. please ignore my mistakes and do share ur reviews about it!!

Till stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें