START OF A NEW JOURNEY

"Naina ji..humara ghar aa gya! Come on let's go!!" Sameer being over energetic, said to her.

"Hanji..chaliye!!" She was very eager to have a look at THEIR home sweet home. They got out of the taxi and kept their luggages aside, after taking them out of the trunk.

They were about to step in when suddenly Naina remembered something and asked Sameer to stop while continuing, "Sameer ji..vo mom ne mujhe jaane se pehle ek kalash decorate karke diya tha..unhone kaha tha ki ghar pe enter karne se pehle isko lightly kick karna hai jaise ghrahpravesh ke time maine India wale ghar me kiya tha..mai abhi leke ati hu". He gave her a proud smile that she still remembered about it, and again not failed to impress him.

Before you can say knife, she came and placed the kalash beneath her feet, held his hand, and lightly kicked the kalash, while the unboiled rice inside it fell at a particular distance. With this, both of them entered their home. He smiled at her very lovingly.

Naina was curiously catching each and every sight of the house. While entering, she saw a medium sized hall, that had a wall kitchen on the left side, with a dinning table with a huge TV very close to it, leaving less than half area in total for the hall that had one large sized and one small sized sofa. She then turned and saw another door, and that door was of the office room where Sameer used to do all his work. Then both of them headed upstairs, where there were three rooms, two master bedrooms, one normal bedroom that was for guests, and a laundry.

After freshening up and informing all their elders that they had reached the home safely, they decided to sit at the deck in their backyard, with a cup of coffee for him and a glass of lassi for her.

"Naina ji mujhe pata hai ye ghar apke bungalow jitna bada nhi hai..but yaha par aise ghar hi log prefer karte hai kyuki bade gharo ko maintain karna boht mushkil ho jata hai..aur vaise bhi hum teen logo ke liye ye ghar hume best laga..I hope you understand" Sameer told her hesitantly.

"Sameer ji mujhe pata hai ye thoda chota hai mere ghar se..par iska matlab ye nhi ke mujhe ye pasand nhi aya..iska interior boht acha hai..ye ghar well maintained hai aur..aur itna cute hai!!..mujhe toh boht pasand aya..aur rhi baat ghar chota..nhi nhi.. thoda chota hone ki toh I will ADJUST..vaha toh vaise bhi zyada log the..yaha toh sirf hum dono hi honge na.." she spoke out of love and made him understand that she could ADJUST, and these things didn't matter to her at all. He was totally dazzled and overwhelmed that he got such an ADJUSTING and intellectual wife. They shared an intense eyelock that was fully completing the need of words.

"Naina ji hum office kab se jana shuru kare?? Vaise bhi hume ek ache interior decorator ki zaroorat thi..and since you're a well known indian interior decorator, aap mere office me kaam kar sakti hain..and I'm sure Naina ji.. you'll rock!!" He spoke, being overconfident on his hard working wife.

"Thank you Sameer ji..I will work very hard..par mai apka office ek shart par join karungi..aur vo ye hai ki mujhe equal treatment mile jaise baaki sabko milti hai..okk?" She asked.

"Don't worry about that Naina ji..yaha India jaise nhi hota..yaha sabko equally treat karte hain aur logo ko unke kaam se hi judge karte hain" he said.

"Great!! I hope India me bhi aisa atmosphere har jagah ban jaaye..." She replied.

"Toh fir kabse join kare office??" He asked being unsure.

"Kal se kar lenge..vaise toh aaj se bhi kar sakte hain..yaha toh abhi afternoon hi hai na..par abhi thodi rest bhi zaroori hai varna kaam ache se nhi hoga..hum kal se karte hain join..okay??" She asked him casually.

He expected HER to stop HIM from starting tomorrow, but no!! She was even ready to work today itself. He simply nodded, not finding any other excuse to stop her.

They then slept peacefully in each other's embrace from afternoon till evening due to their jet lag. They were now really tired being in an indo-canadian bus for nine hours from Jalandhar to Delhi, then an eight hour flight reaching Switzerland, then a ten hour stay at the Zurich airport, and a final flight of nine hours that reached to the Calgary International Airport.

After waking up, they realised that they hadn't prepared their dinner. Naina furiously woke up and was about to go downstairs, when Sameer instantly held her delicate hand to stop her.

"Kaha jaa rhe ho Naina ji??" He asked, in half sleep.

"Vo dinner ke liye kuch nhi hai..vahi dekhne jaa rhi hu kya bana sakte hain.." she replied.

"Uhmm..mmhh" he murmured something inaudible.

"Sameer ji..apko abhi aur neend aa rhi hai..aap so jaiye mai neeche dinner prepare karti hu..apko uthane aa jaungi" she gently caressed his hair and when he slept again, she headed downstairs with her deep red cheeks.

"Hun mai ki banawa dinner layi..kuj khaas hai vi nhi..haa..begals nu garam kar lavangi..ehna nu ta change hi lagde hon ge par mai ki khavangi..hor kuj hai vi nhi..koi nhi Naina tu ADJUST kar le..kal ta grocery le hi avange..mai vi ehi khalangi" (Ab mai kya banau dinner ke liye..kuch khaas hai bhi nhi..haa..Begals ko garam kar leti hu..inko toh ache hi lagte honge par mai kya khaungi..aur kuch hai bhi nhi..koi nhi Naina aaj ADJUST karle..kal toh grocery le hi ayenge..mai bhi yehi kha lungi). She talked to herself and decided to ADJUST with what she had at this moment.

She then took out one pack of 'everything begal' form the fridge and roasted four of them with butter in a non stick pan on the gas stove.

"Sameer ji..uth jaayie..dinner is ready.." she tried to wake him up but he was too stubborn. She gave up and finally announced, "Theek hai mat uthiye..mai bhi aise hi so jaungi..bina dinner khaye". He then quickly woke up and sat on the bed as if he was the most active person in the world. She gave a toothy smile to him in victory. They then had their 'after sleep hug' that they use to have when they wake up. A while after, the went downstairs and had their Begals, that Sameer ate happily, but Naina ate them unwillingly.

Heyaaa:) Here ends my eleventh part of this story. Hope you like it.

Precap: Their first day of office.

Share ur reviews 💞

And one announcement, that I will not be able to post the next part tomorrow, as tomorrow is my sister's birthday i.e today acc. to India💝

Unedited chapter

Till then stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें