Sleep

We all know sleep is an important thing and to get at least 8-9 hours (I think) a night for teens and 6 for adults. Now I like to think I'm an adult in this type of situation on a nightly basis. So my parents think in need lots of sleep and they get fed up with me which is hard because I'm always in my room. But anyway they like us to be in bed because I need lots of sleep so the time they send us to bed is 8pm. I'm 14 not 12. Sometimes if I'm lucky 8:30. So since I was little I used to read a book under the covers and I'd never actually know the time I went to bed but I read for about an hour. Then I got my iPad and as time went on it got later until eventually these holidays just been I was averaging between midnight and 1am a few times 2 or 3 am.now this was Okayyy because I'd sleep until 10:30 but then I couldn't anymore but the habit continued none the less. Then back to school hit me hard because of my habit I stayed up until 11pm and woke up 7am but I was tired from the 1am nights. And slowly it has started kicking in. Yet I still do it for example my body is telling me bed and I'm telling myself it's fine just read this then maybe write something then bed you can cope. Hahaha nope I do get grumpy and huge eye bags if I don't get enough sleep.

We went away and I was having late ish nights 10,11,12 pm ish and would sleep until I woke up but by the end I had international suitcases under my eyes and I got a huge headache. Which is something that commonly happens when I'm shattered. Now this hasn't happened since then but it probably will and when they arrive they are the worst headaches ever so I get home eat watch shortland street and go to bed.
In my defense I'm a procrastinator about everything which is what I'm doing now. I'm procrastinating going to sleep which is why this will be edited and long.

Anywhoooo xoxoxo Mikayla 🍍❤️💙

Ps I get really annoying and hyper of I don't have enough sleep until I crash then I get hyper ect unless it's literally practically no sleep I'm just a bitch.

Pops I forgot to publish this from a while ago and didn't realize until now which is why it's published at 5 pm when I'm complaining about it being late