Ugh

I'm currently on unapproved study leave cause I was like to mum and dad "I need study leave I want to do well" blah blah blah and literally only one day was approved but I'm taking like 3days off.

Anyway I had to walk to my braces appointment in mufti on a school day and me being me I was like this is awkward as heck what if a police pulls me over thinking I skipped school so I was okay let's read on my phone so I did and walked into very thing and nearly off the road.

On the way back I didn't learn and I did the same thing and the same thing happened. When I was like a house away from mum and dad's work this poultice drive past and then went to turn down this street. I may it may not have ran into mum and dad's work thinking it was doing a u turn.

I like hitchhiked to mum and dad's work cause dad came home to change jobs and I remembered about the forgotten braces appointment so 2 HOURS before I took my study and caught a ride with him and omg I wanted to die I was so over study but dad would Give me shit if I stopped. And now I'm waiting half an hour for him to change jobs

When u get home I have to
•peg out 2loads of washing
•clean bathroom
•hand wash dishes
•and some other shit I can't remember cause the list is at home

THEN

I have I clean my room
Study
Have a shower
Read the amazing book is not on fire (I got it and May or May not be almost finished that is saying something I've weened it in between study and haven't even had it for a day)
And tidy the house cause I got ma bday movie thing seeing as I had to cancel the sleepover cause i have to go to a funeral.

YAY I have to wake up early oh and did I mention that mum wakes me up every morning while I'm on study leave like I need sleep. Ughhg

Anyway xoxoxo Mikayla 🍍❤️💙

Ps. I'm updating this like 3 days after I wrote it but eh.