Makeup????? What

I dislike how if you wear makeup people think it's because you're insecure. Errm ever thought we like to wear makeup because it's fun or we just want to or we just want to make our selfs look presentable or nicer. The last one sounds like you're insecure but really your not. Honestly I love makeup and no I'm not insecure. Even though I have this one person in my class (yes it's a boy who I dislike with a passion) who criticizes everything I do like in pe on Friday we were playing primary school games and I was on gutter board and yes I did suck (I used to be good) and he goes "you know you're not doing it right" and he does this for everything. But I'm not insecure nobody's perfect. Okay yes I'm a little but that's like when in the morning you have to walk right through the whole school to get to class and you have no idea there's food on your face or when it's mufti day and you don't know if people will like what you're wearing. But back to the point I'm more likely to wear makeup at home where there isn't anyone to judge me. I'm least likely to wear it to school. All I wear to school is mascara on my roots so it looks natural.
And save the picture on the side.
Xoxoxoxoxo Mikayla ❤️💙