Rumours

Okay so I'm friends with a boy, let's call him Jack and we're pretty close friends, my other friends ship us blah blah blah, but now the entire school thinks we're dating or something. IM NOT KIDDING. we walk past this group of boys his (mutual?) friends and they shout to get some. Let me remind you we don't hold hands and shit.

Then in maths his friend (and mine) let's call him Frank. Frank come to sit with us because there's no room left where he usually sits they tell him to "go third wheel".

Now there's obviously a lot more incidents but you get the point there's rumour about that.

Okay now add frank into the equation we have a new friend so we talk in physics, chemistry, biology, sometimes maths, and when he comes to the library at lunch we're friends, we talk and stuff. But alas we have the day I had my French period in the library while his English class had the library so we talked and we walked out of the library to go to physics and there must have been this girl who saw let's call her Tiffany. The next day in form she decides to ask me "do you like frank" I therefore rant at her about how it must be illegal to be friends with a boy because the same things happening with Jack, she then goes "I never said you went out" (referring to frank) "I know what it's like thought everyone thinks me and *insert name here* go out but we're just friends" so the conversation is left.

But then I was talking to my friend asking if she'd heard the rumours (I wanted to hear what stuff they were making up apparently it was random or something) and she said Tiffany had asked if me and frank went out she told Tiffany no me and frank are friends because I'm close friends with Jack. I told her about what Tiffany had asked me and it turned out she'd asked my friend after school the same day shed asked me.

So all I can say is wish me luck for the rumors.

Also everyone in our biology class thinks me and jack go out cause he was giving me a piggy back in this forest and they were like "goals".

Anyway yeah wish me luck for the rumors,

Xoxoxo Mikayla 🍍🍍