OMG SO CREEPY

I literally just found out my mother believes in freaking spirits and shiz oh and it gets better.... Apparently when j was a baby I'd lie on the ground and roll and roll and stop and stare into space and mum would say "it's okay Mikayla you can say hello" WFT MUM WAY TO CREEP MY THE FRICK OUT MAKE ME THINK I WAS BEING WATCHED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND BECOME PARANOID I AM NOW. I found out she believed it was her grandma that had died before she got married and had me and believed that her grandma would always watch over her child.

In addition the same grandma got laid a place at Christmas cause my mum and nana think the spirits come back and you should lay a place for them wel literally had a spot laid with Xmas crackers, plate, knife, fork, spoons, wine glass etc. I had to sit beside her I was utterly creeped out and now I'm REALLY CREEPED OUT.

I have this memory I don't know if it's a genuine memory or a dream because I was 4 but I have a memory that after my dads grandma died I stayed the night at my nanas and I woke up and looked in the corner to find my dads grandma (so my great nana) she was ment to be dead, I remember this I think she talked to me.

I hope I didn't creep you out too much

Xoxoxo Mikayla 🍍