Things I've done late at night(early in the morning)

When I'm tired begin to go a bit stupid, this combined with boredom at like midnight makes for some weird activities late at night(early in the morning)
1. Cartwheeled- luckily it wasn't too late I was just tired and bored so it meant mum and dad had the tv on and the house wasn't deathly silent filled with the thuds of cartwheels.
2. Rolled around on my floor. Literally. - this came shortly after the cartwheels and I sat in a ball and pulled my shirt over my knees before rolling around on my floor, literally rolling.
3. Put skin shit on my face- I decided that because I was breaking out I needed to do skincare, at midnight, when I should have been asleep.
4. Moisturized my legs- I decided that my legs felt dry and they'd been freshly shaved so they needed to be moisturized at some ungodly hour. Mostly I just wanted to though
5. Decided to moisturize my elbows. Only my elbows. - I decided they felt dry and gross so got up and moisturized them. Only my elbows, not my arms my elbows.

There's 5 things I've done late at night (Early in the morning) there are more but it's more boring/normal like procrastinating, watching videos or cringing at my past.

Xoxo Mikayla 🍍