Babysitting

Okay so it was my uncles 40th yesterday well his party and he and his wife (my Aunty) have kids so I babysat. This was all fine I bathed one (she was 3) and everything the other didn't want a bath or shower and I put them to bed. I stayed up later and me and my brother were in my room I was in bed and we were whispering and suddenly she wakes up and then rolls over to face us so we freeze and leave. We then go back and I'm terrified she watching me so I leave agin and go to Reece's room (my brother) and suddenly the other kid wakes up and I freak out he didn't say anything so I left and went to bed.

But then after I finally got to sleep I hear "Mikayla I need to go toilet" so me being half asleep mutter "okay then you can go toilet" she then responds "I need help" so I had to get up and take her to the toilet. IT WAS 3AM. And I'd only just go to sleep so we all went back to sleep.

But then at 6am she starts say "Mikayla" to wake me up so I rolled over and snubbed her. But then at 7:10 she did it again and I still half asleep go "yea" she's like "can we get up now" I was like "yeah you can" so she got up and I slept until 8:45.

Anyway,

Xoxoxo Mikayla 🍍🍍
Lol I'm so lazy I wrote this a week ago and only just published it 😂😂#quality